We cant tell her!

Lelsie POV

I brought Y/N to my house and let her have a nice shower and get some real rest .... Y/N was feeling great .... While I was making  food ... i got a call ... it was from jazzy ...
Bold - Leslie
Normal - jazzy
" hi jazzy! Whatcha need?"
" I have some news to tell you ...." her voice shaked... i could hear the fear ....
" what is it?"  I said concerned.... jazzy was always upbeat
" well you know how oak was upset about Y/N not remembering him..."
" yea but didn't you tell him that she does?"
" well it was kinda too late ..."
" what do you mean?"
" well he ... he ..."
" shot himself ..."
My phones drops to the floor .... i just heard my friend shot himself ... how could this happen? He always seemed so happy .... and Y/N just remembered him ...
" Leslie you there!?"
" LESLIe!"
" I'm here ..."
" I'm coming over and so is Anthony !"
The phone call ends ... I was so shattered... not to long after I hear a knock on my door ... it's jazzy and Anthony, jazzy hugs me ... I can tell they both been crying ... I lead them to couch
" hey we have to be quiet because Y/N is sleeping ..." I say ... I just don't want Y/N to over hear ...
" I mean there's not much to say ..." Anthony says
" Anthony ! Tell him !" Jazzy says nudging him ...
" okay .... I left for a few hours and when I came back I saw oak holding a gun to his head ... and I tried to convince him not to do it .... but he did... I held him in my arms telling him it was okay so it wouldn't be scared when he died ... then jazzy came in and saw him too ... she had news about Y/N remember him...." Anthony says ... he chokes up on some of his words ...
" we can't tell Y/N if we do she would be crushed-" I get cut off by Anthony...
" dude turn around ..." I turn around and see Y/N standing there ...
" tell me what?" She asks ... I look back at Anthony and jazzy to see if I should tell her ... they give me a nod of approval...
" oak killed himself ...." I say .... her mood immediately shifted ...
" no his not dead!" She said .... she looked mad ...
" Y/N hunny he is ..." jazzy says walking up to her trying to grab her hand ... but she pulled away...
" NO HIS NOT! YOU LIER!!!" She was so hurt ... she had tears running down her face ....
" KitKat.... please ... his gone ..." Anthony tries to say ...
" STOP LIEING!" She said almost lunging at Anthony ... I pick her up and put her in her room .... the doors lock from the outside for one reason ... the doctors said that when she gets really upset ... we need to leave her alone and let her cool off ... when I walk away from the door I hear her banging on it....
" YOU GUYS ARE LIERS! STOP LYING! HIS NOT DEAD! OAK IS ALIVE!!!!" Y/N says .... screaming .... it hurt to just hear so Anthony and jazzy left .... after maybe an hour she cooled down and I walked in ... I saw her laying down hugging a stuff animal ....
" his dead isn't he?" She says sniffling ....
" yes ... I'm so sorry ...." i say rubbing her back ....
" and it's my fault ....isn't it" she says looking up at me ... she seemed so hurt ..,
" no of course not ..." I say trying to make her feel better ... but at it's core  ... it was her fault ...
" why are you lying... I heard everything Anthony said ... it's my fault ... I didn't remember him soon enough... if i did he would have been here ... but his not ... his gone... ima gonna miss him ... oak tree .... he was like a big brother .... I wish he could come back..." she says crying .... I hold her in my arms and let her cry .... through out it I say reassuring words ....  soon she falls asleep ... and I do too ... I felt so bad for her ... her parents beat her ... daveed left her ... oak killed him self because of her ... and now she barely remembers people ... her own fiends ignored her because of some fake stupid texts! her life is falling apart ....

The next morning Y/N POV

I wake up to the smell off bacon and eggs .... I walk out and see Lelsie making some food ..
I sit down .. and then I remembered what happen yesterday ... the news .... oaks dead ... and it's my fault ....
" Y/N you good? I've been talking to you and you haven't been answering ...." he says waving a hand infront of my face ....
" yea I'm good ..." he hands me a plate and me and him both eat .... I get on bus laptop and log into my account to check me emails .... oak always knew one day I would have my own clothing business....

Flashback! High school grade 10

" look at this snazzy outfit!" Oak said tugging on his shirt ...
" and you wanna know who made it? Y/N" he says picking me up and twirling me around the room ... we both laugh !
" one day when you get famous! Don't forget about me!" Oak says booping me on the the nose !
" I won't oak! Your be my first model! The cover of my brand!" I say ... we both laugh and I continue to fit him for the outfit I'm making ....

Flashback over

And I was gonna do just that ... I was gonna go to a good college and make my own brand and oak would be apart of it .... I'm going to hold through for him! I will never forget about him ... and I did just that ... I went to a great college and yea the projects were hard but I had to hold through for oak .. me and jazzy worked together because we got accepted into the same college! It felt like everything was on track! I got over daveed .... well at least I thought I did ... Leslie and Lin continue to work on the musical ... we performe Hamilton every weekend ! And the boys well they just decided to go full theatre or musical I'll give you a break down

Lin - Theatre
Leslie - Music and theatre
Anthony - theatre
Renee - music and theatre
Jazzy - clothing  and art
Pippa - art and theatre
Rafa ( even tho I don't talk to him ) - music
Daveed ( same thing as Rafa don't talk to him ) Theatre

Maybe it's been 3 years since high school ! And I'm about to get my degree! I've started a small business making some outfits! And jazzy also helps! She does a lot of the art or inspiration! We been a good tag team and we even made the business name OakTree .... for oak .... I know he is watching over me and is so proud ... I just wish he was here and I could hug him ..... so far we have 50 sales!!! It's great and I'm getting support all around! Things are looking up for me!