He said what????

A/N there is some fluff but no smut! Well I mean... I don't know what is classify as .... let me just list a few things in this chapter
• playing with turn ons during dinner
• umm.... making out? Idk

He said he loved me ..... AHhH!!! I quickly text jazzy !

Y/N: girl you would not believe what daveed just said!!!!👏👏👏
Jazzy: what?!😳
Y/N: he said I love you!!!! 😘💕
Jazzy: what!!! Omg ! Did you say it back?✋
Y/N: nooo..... he left before I could say ....😞😭✋
Jazzy: wait why did he leave?
Y/N: he went to go talk to Rafa for remember that one phone call me and him had ...😞💔
Jazzy: ohhhhh
Y/N: yea hold on I'm getting a call ☺️

The call was from daveed ...
" hey I just wanted to call you before I get to rafas house ..." he says
" yea I wanted to talk too .... and I'm sure you know what about ...." I say... I'm referring to when he said I love you ...
" I know I know .... but what I said is true ... I do love you .... but I want to ask you in a formal way .... so would you like to go to dinner some day?" He asks
" (favorite restaurant) at 7 on Thursday?" I say
" yep that will do! Hold on I'm at Rafa house ima mute myself real quick !" He says .... but he didn't mute him self ... and he didn't know that ....
" rubber ducky your the one ..." I start to sing and that's when I hear the door open ...
" hey dav-" Rafa tries to say but daveed just cuts him off...
" I know what you did to Y/N ! The phone call! You think I wouldn't find out?" He says pushing Rafa inside the house
" wow diggs slow down! I was just defending you!" Rafa said ...
" defending me? Defending me? Hah! You think yelling at Y/N is defending me!" Daveed said ... he was so mad ....
" Diggs I was siding with you ! I don't know why your so mad!" Rafa said sitting down on the couch .... and opening a beer
" RAFA! What don't you understand? She cut her self so deep that she almost died! She made suicide notes! She was in the hospital twice! I love her Rafa! And if you have a problem with her ! I guess we can't be friends !" Daveed said walking out the door ...
" wait diggs -"
" Rafa just stop ..." daveed said as he got back into his car ..... when he saw my face he knew that he was not muted ...
" I wasent muted was I?" He said ....
" um.... yea no...." I say laughing ....
" but thank you for standing up for me! But are really not gonna be friends with Rafa anymore?" I ask
" I mean if his Gonna be rude to you then no!" Daveed said brushing hand through his hair ...
" awww... your blushing ..." he says ..
" I am not!" I say looking away!
" anyways I gotta go! Jazzy is calling!" I say ..
" bye KitKat!"
" by floof !"
Then I answer jazzy call
" girl tell me everything!" She says
" okay okay! After y'all left Daveed came and asked me what's wrong between me and Rafa.... so I showed him the call and he got up and said I love you and some other stuff! That's when I texted you ! He then called me and talked about him saying I love you so now I have a date on Thursday at 7! We were still on FaceTime and he thought he was muted .... but he wasent .... so he went off on Rafa and I listened... and then he came back and realized that he wasent muted ... and now I'm here talking to you!" I explain ..
" wow! You have a date!" She says
" is that all you took from that?" I ask
" yep! You gonna need some help getting ready !" Jazzy says already looking for dresses ,..
" jazzy really .... it's in two days I think I'll be fine ..." I say ... she is really over the top
" exactly two days! We need to get everything ready! You know just in case y'all come back home and ....." I know what she was hinting to ..
" oh god no jazzy!" I say ...
" what! You never know!" She says laughing ....
" your disgusting!" I say laughing...
" I gotta go Anthony finished making lunch!" She said hanging up ... jazzy is crazy !

Time skip ! Thursday 3 PM

I hear a knock at my door, so I go open it and jazzy immediately walks in ...
" can I come in Y/N? Of course jazzy!" I say making fun of her !
" haha! You need to get ready now!!" She says dragging me to my room.... she does my makeup and hair and then pulls out a dress ...

 she does my makeup and hair and then pulls out a dress

" jazzy.,,," I say ....
" what! You need to put it in you need to impress daveed!" She says pushing the dress towards me!
" fine...." I say grabbing the dress and changing into it ...
" ooo so sexy!" Jazzy says tracing my body with her hands ...
" ha! I feel good in it ...." I say ... I mean it is a little bit of lie because I still am self conscious of my self harm scars ... but I try to get that behind .,, because they just show my past and how powerful I am...
" okay now you need to get on your way! You don't want to be late!" She said pushing me toward the door !
" okay okay!" I say grabbing my keys and walking out the door! I drive out to the restaurant and daveed walks me in and pulls out a chair for me ..
" thank you!" We order some drinks and we continue to talk ,.,, I love him .... so much .... his hair .... his eyes ... his laugh ... god I want to spend my whole life with him ...
" hello Y/N?!" He said ... I come back to reality...
" oh I'm here ..." I say and see the waiter So I order my food..
" so what were you thinking about ?" He says blushing ..
" nothing ...." I say ..
" then why are you blushing?" Daveed said ....
" I'm not!" I say turning away ..
" yes you are!" He said .... then I pulled him close and whispered in his ear...
" oh be quiet because I know all your turn ons how to make you hard!" I say pushing away ... he blushing .... one of his turns on is whispering...
" cat got your tongue ?" I say laughing..
" not fair!" He said .... seeing him struggle was so funny .... for the rest of the night I moaned during laughs and did all his turn ons... haha it was so funny ..,,. He was so mad ...
" I hate you!" He said ....
" I love you too!" I say laughing ... then he pulls me close and whispers in my ear ....
" oh you love me? Well I love you too.... why don't you be my girlfriend.." he whispers in a low raspy voice .... oh god it was so beautiful.... I moan... I cover my mouth and we both laugh .....
" well is that a yes?" He says still laughing...
" of course dummy!" I said hitting him ... we pay and me and him drive back to my apartment!
" god I love you!" He said putting his hand behind my hand and pushing me up against the counter ...
" I love your too!" I say ... he starts to kiss down my neck ... so I lift my head up so he has more space...
" ugh I missed you!" I say also moaning in between words he lifts me on top of the counter and we both start to undress ..... well you know what happened next .... I don't need to tell you ha ....