JESSICA!!!

I get woken up by Renee shaking me and saying that we need to go to school ! I spring up and quickly get ready and get a Protein bar and I throw everybody else a protein bar and we all head out....
we all go sit in the bus ... but I see daveed up there in a seat .... sitting with some girl ..... i can't tell who it is but I know it must be his new girlfriend ... I feel the fire build up in me ... but I try to hold it down ...  I don't want to go off ...Pippa notices ..
" Y/N your way better than that girl!" She says ... I know she's trying to make me feel better but it doesn't really help .. when we get to school I put away my stuff in my locker and jazzy talking to me .. but I see daveed and the same girl I saw on the bus sitting with daveed ...talking to daveed... there laughing .. they even kissed ... which made the fire in me build up way more than I can handle
" did you hear about -" jazzy says ... she notices that I'm staring...
" who are you staring - oh I see ..." she says looking at daveed ... I start to crack my knuckles... she knows what's about to happen so she try's to talk me out of it ... I almost start to run but jazzy puts her arm infront of me ..
" let me at her!" I say throwing punches in the air ..
" woah slow down !" Jazzy says ...  and that's when I realize who the girl was ... Jessica ... the popular girl ... the fire in me explodes...
" YOU-!" I get cut off by jazzy putting a hand over my mouth and taking me into a janitors closet ..
" girl you need to calm down !" She says looking at me ... I can tell she cares .... so I let the fire burn out and tell her how I'm feeling ...
" I know but it's just that daveed was never into popular girls ... he always hated them .. he thought they were snobby .." I say in tears

Flash back ! This is in middle school! They are like 12 and 13!!

" ugh I hate popular girls ! They think there all that and a bag of chips ! !" Daveed says ... while picking at a flower...
" I know right ! Like just because your pretty doesn't mean you get Everything !" Rafa says throwing his hands into the air...
" like they need to stop being snobby" I join in then we all high-five and laugh ! We always hated the popular girls....
" I vouch to never date a popular girl ... " daveed says
" ME TOO!" Rafa says .. they do there secret handshake !
" ME TOO!" I say they just all look at me .... did I say something wrong ?
" do you mean to never date a popular boy?" Rafa asks ...
" oh yea that's what I meant ..." I say looking down then I feel a hand on my shoulder ..
" or you could've meant popular girls ... it's okay.. we don't care about who you like! No matter what you will always be our friend !" Daveed says ..
" thanks ..." I say ... we head back to class ... I will never forget that moment... where I started to question my sexuality.... do I like girls ...  or boys ... or both ? I ended up finding out I'm bisexual! And when I told Rafa and daveed ! There were so happy for me that they even threw a little coming out party for me!

End of flashback !

Daveed broke his promise...how could he ....
" I know hunny ... but you have to let go of the past ..." jazzy says ... she gets down on her knees and wipes away my tears ...
" it's going to be okay.. it's his loss .. you are a great girl !" Jazzy says ... I pull myself together and we go to our classes .. we're a little late but we just say we got lost ... for the rest of the day I'm pretty quite ... everybody tries to make me happier ... but then i remember when me and daveed broke up, Anthony and Leslie went to go see daveed and talk to him .. I bring Anthony and Leslie to the side ..
" what happened when you went to go see daveed ?" I ask ... I was serious.... and they could tell ...
" he said the same thing that he told you.." Anthony says .. he was running his hand through his hair ... he always did that when he lied ...
" yea it was like he had practiced ..." Leslie says ...
I can tell they are lying but I don't say anything because I don't need to loose make people

A/N POV

That did not happen ! Anthony and Leslie are lying ! But that's for another chapter ....

Back to Y/N POV

" that's so werid !" I say...
" okay we should go back to the group before they get suspicious..." I say
" they already are .." Leslie says .. Anthony and Leslie move and revel the whole group staring at us .. they quickly pretend that they weren't watching us .. we all walk back and I start to talk more which they love !
" how about we all go to dinner!" Renee says !
Everybody says yes! We go about the rest of the day and me and jazzy work on our clothing designer project  ! Me and jazzy teamed up for a project ! We end up going to highway 55 for our " dinner " really it was at like 4 PM but still! We end up laughing and talking till the employees tell us it's time to leave ! Of course we give them a big tip for our troubles! We all head to my house and we end up watching a few movies and falling asleep! Luckily we don't have school tomorrow! The next morning I wake up to some smell... it smells so good! I walk in and see oak and Leslie cooking and Anthony setting up the table !
" Goodmorning sleep head! " Anthony says patting me on the back of my head
" where is everybody else?" I ask
" oh there here! There just in the movie room watching the office! You might want to go get them, the food is about to be done !" Oak says
I walk upstairs and tell everybody the food is done and they all rush downstairs pushing each other to get their first .. I also rush down with them and I make it first !
" I WON I WON!!!" I say standing on a chair .. we all laugh, we sit down and eat ! We all talk about random stuff ... going from one place to another ... after some people start to leave and the only people left were Anthony and jazzy .. we have been the closet since we met ... the never fail to make me happy ..