Hospital

I wake up but not really .... everything is black .... but there is two holes not to far from me.... I walk closer to them and look out .... I see a hospital room .... sheets covering me .... a TV playing .... and somebody sitting next to my bed .... I can't tell who it is but they start to talk ....
" I don't even know if you can hear me but .... I miss you .... and I don't know what to do ... im conflicted ..... do I stay away ? Or be there for you .... who am I kidding you can't even hear me .... what's the point ...... I'll keep my distance .... sorry I ever asked ...." then they walk away .... but I can't tell who it is ... it's foggy .... I bang on the wholes and tried to scream to get their attention ...
" NOO! I CAN HEAR YOU !!! please.....come back .... I need you ..." I keep trying to get the wholes to become bigger so I can see more things ... but nothing works ....

Time skip

I've probably been in here for maybe a week? I don't know there is no sense of time here .... nobody else has visited me .... only nurses .... there's these buttons in my head and I've just wanted to push them but I don't know what they do ..... but I'm kinda over it .... I wanna push it.... so bad! I've been thinking about it ... and like what's the worse thing that could happen .... I have no friends .... no family .... nothing ... nobody .... people don't even talk to me .... whisper behind my back ....
I'm gonna do it! I go press the button and it's like a shock ... then everything turns white ... it's so bright it hurts .... I fall to the floor and hold my head .... it was so bright ... I couldn't handle it ....
" ahhhhh! It hurts!!!!" I say holding my head ( mind you I'm still in my head ...) then I hear rapid beeping ....  nurses rush over to my bed and I get a shock over my whole body .... then I shoot up and open my eyes ... and I see nurses standing over me ...
" she's alive!!! She awake!!!!" They all shout ! Then they start to clap ... all of them walk out expect for one ... I grab onto their coat and ask
" what's going on?" I say... my eyes are wide open .... they rub my hand and explain everything to me ... it calms me down a bit....
" you heart just stopped so we shocked you back to life! Also when you felt a shock throughout your coma it was you having a seizure...." they explain ... I can tell that they feel bad for me ....
" ooh..." I say ... then another question comes to mind ..
" did anybody ever visit me?" I ask hoping they would say yes ...
" no.... I'm sorry but whenever we are finished with a few test you are able to go! Also here's you phone!" They say handing me my phone ... the only text I have is from my mom ...
It read ..
" hey I don't know where you are and I don't really care but me and you father are going on a 2 year business trip. Don't text me at all! I don't need some disappointment texting me and ruining the mood !"
That hurt ... my own parents don't even care about me ... or asked for my whereabouts... and nobody ever visited me ... people don't really care I guess ... i thought I had a group of friends but I guess I didn't ..... they finished the tests and got me an Uber home.... when I got home i walked to my room .....half of my things were gone ... I ran upstairs well kinda ran I broke a leg in the car crash and it's still healing .... I checked my work room and everything was still there! I decide to take the bus to the mall and target to get a few things .... when I get there I go to a few stores and get some clothes ... food..... and some other things .... when I'm walking out I see a group of people .... I can't totally tell who they are but they turn and whisper .... I take the bus back home and turn on my laptop to check emails .... luckily I was only in a two week coma so I still had the whole summer to decide what I wanna do about college .... I check every college and I have been looking into  each college for maybe about a few days and I think I have one decided!! So I sent my application in and sent them one of my designs and one of my art pieces ! Now I have to just wait for there decision! I've started cooking too ! And it has been doing really good! These past few days haven't been bad... but they also haven't good...,. I've just been lonely and everyday if I go out I see my old friend group ... and I know they see me but I just can't put my finger on what's wrong.... it feels so werid .... they just left .... with no explanation... every time I pass them they whisper .... I don't know if it's good or bad .... but it's just so upsetting .... they don't even know what goes on in my head ... what happening in my life .... but do they care ... no .... of course they don't ..... let me just give you a glimpse of what goes on in my life ...

Text messages ....

My mom and dad send text messages to me when their drunk and let me tell you their not the best ....

Mom : you are a worthless peice of shit! 💩! You never do nothing for us!!!! Can't believe you still live in our house !!!! When I get home and get to you! You won't be alive the next day!

Dad : i hate you! I can't believe your still alive! Kill your self already!!! Useles peice of shit! I could've sold you! I had the chance people were offering money to rape you! And I would've said yes! 🤬🤬🤬🤬

And those are only some of the nicer messages .... and about the rape for money .... I guess he doesn't remember but he did say yes .... multiple times ..... and I thought nothing wrong with it ... I was young ... like 7 to 12 .... I didn't know what they were doing to me .... I'll spare you the details but I still have cuts and burns from them .... I can never be the same ... it's all my fault .... it hurt so bad .... see there is more than the surface .... But I didn't let that get in the way of being friends with men .... or anybody .... I'm just so tired of life .... everything went wrong when daveed left ... he was my joy... and he just left with no explanation.... I just want to be done with this ... all of this ... life .... I know I think I have told you this before but I've been cutting ... and honestly it feels really good.... I know it's not the best option but I have nobody ..... so it doesn't matter ... if I die I die .... it's not like somebody  would care ..

A/N remeber if you are feeling this way please get help! People do care about you! And there is always a better option!