Furneral

This takes place back when oak st first just died ! It might be short but I have some big plans for the rest of the story! Just warning you it's not gonna end happily.... so just brace yourself .... also I'm Mexican and watch a a lot of teleanovelas so ... yes I know it's  a lot of drama ... that's the point

Y/N POV

Anthony has been planning oaks funeral.... but I decided to keep out of it because I couldn't deal with more pain .... I mean it was all my fault that oak died .... so far they have a nice area to bury him and the sapling that we were gonna bury with him ... since we always call him oak tree ...

At the funeral

We were all wearing black and we all sat down ... we decided that oak should be made into a tree because we always called him oak tree ... so we had a tiny sapling and his ashes ... we had a little grave infront of the hole and on it had a little ingraving ...

May he Rest In Peace ... and never be forgotten.... oak tree ....

I was holding the tree and bent down and put it in the whole .... and lelsie poured the ashes .... then we all took turns watering it and saying our goodbyes ... I really wish he was still here ... so I could see his smile again ... hug him one last time .... every week we visit him ... and water him ... and talk ... have pinics and fill him in on any news that have happen ...

A/N okay I'm gonna have flash backs with oak in them! To lighten up the mood !

Flash back 10th grade at lunch

" my god these bread sticks are so good!" I say shoving more into my mouth ....
" Jesus crust you love those? Want more!" Oak asked
" I mean of course but how would you get some?" I ask while still trying to eat while talking ..
" I know the lunch lady she's basically my momma !" He says while getting up and walking towards to the stalls
After a few minutes he comes back with loads of bread sticks ... and Mac and cheese
" oh my god ..." I say with my mouth open ....
" here you go little lady! Eat up!" He says pushes the breadsticks and mac and cheese to me .. we end up both sharing the food and I even took some home !!!

Flashback 1 over !

Flashback 2 ! Takes place at the beach

" Y/N why don't you come get in the ocean! You havent even taken off cover up! Your still fully clothed !" Oak says nudging me
" I just don't feel like it ..."  I say ... which was a lie ... i would die to go in the ocean ... but everybody else is so pretty and slim and perfect ... and I'm not ....
" hey are you feeling self conscious?" He says sitting down next to me ....
" no...." I say lieing ...
" Y/N..." he says stern
" yes..."  I say putting my head in my knees ..,
" hey look at me ..." he says holding my head up  with his hands...
" you are beautiful! No matter what! Okay? It doesn't matter if you don't look like those girls or slim or blonde! Okay? You are beautiful! Now come on we didn't go to the beach for no reason!" He says smiling ...
" okay ...." I say then he picks me up and throws me over his shoulder...
" okay here we go!"He said while I kicked and hit ... then he threw me into the water ... I get up and tackle him down ... then we both go into the deep ocean ... he makes sure to keep me afloat and keep me safe .... which I really appreciated...

Flash back 2 over !

Flash back 3!

" hey why aren't you eating ? " he says poking at his food ...
" I just don't feel like it ..." I say ... lieing ... jazzy has just a slim waist and everybody else ... there so pretty ....
" okay how about if you take two more bites you don't have to eat anymore!" He says trying to Bargain with me ...
" pleaseee..... for meeee!" He says giving me the puppy dog eyes ...." ugh .... he is so cute when he begs....
" fine ...." I say picking up the burger and taking two bites ...
" there!" I say pushing away the food .... but it was really good .... so I bring it back and eat the whole rest of it ...
" see! You even took more than two bites !!!" He says high-fiving me .... it felt good ... and I was really hungery ... for the rest of the time he was holding my hand making sure I was okay ..

End of flashback 3

Flashback 4

" ill race you there ! " oak said while running toward the door !
" no fair! You got a head start!" I say running after him! But my running started to get more sloppy... and I started to get really dizzy ... everything started to spin ....
" Y/N you okay?" Oak says running back to me ... everything became foggy and I fainted ...
" Y/N!!!!" He says running over and holding me before I fall ... I don't know how long i was  passed out ... but when I wake up I see oak holding me and brushing through my hair with his hands
" are you okay?" He asked .... it felt so lovely...
" yea I think I'm okay ..." I say ... and to be honest I did feel better ...
" have you been eating and getting water?" He asked .,, but he already knew the answer ... no I wasent..
" no...." I say looking away from him ....
" Y/N! What have I told you .... you have to eat ... no matter what you eat you just have to eat something ..." he says in a soothing tone ....
he pulls out a protein bar and hands it to me ...
" Y/N ..... you have to eat" he said pushing the bar towards me .... I grab it and eat it ... it did feel good ... finally eating something ...

End of flash back ...

Oak was always there when I needed him most .... he helped me through problems ..... helped me with my eating disorder and my self esteem... I mean of course I still have them but he made me feel better .... and I really took it for granted ....