...

When I don't have names I'm just gonna put periods ..

Fast forward some years to middle school

Y/N POV

"Did we all get the same classes?" I ask
" yess!" Daveed says ..
" Nooo.." Rafa says ...
" what! How could they separate us! " daveed said ..
" I don't know !" Rafa says tearing up .. him and daveed hug !
" hey it's gonna be okay and if anybody is mean to you ! We gonna beat them up!" I say .. we all laugh
" at the end of the day meet back here !" I say , then we do our secret handshake and head to all of our classes ... at the end of the day we meet back up and see Rafa with a bloody nose and his face flushed red ..
" RAFA! What happen !" I say rushing over to him .. daveed does the same
" I got punched by some kid .." Rafa said ..
" WHO! " I said cracking my knuckles ...
" woah calm down Y/N .." daveed says .. tugging on my arm ..  I pull away ..
" woah okay Y/N... him!" Rafa says pointing at some kid ... the most strong kid in the school ...
" maybe you should just calm down Y/N ..." Rafa says ...
" you know he is really strong .. and well your a..." Rafa says
" A girl? mama didn't raise no bitch!" I say walking towards the kid...
" I see you punched me friend .." I say
" yea I did ! What are you going to do about it !" He says ...
" this !" I jump on him and tackle him to the ground and pin him ...
" now listen you are going to apologize right now !" I say ...
" and why would I do that?" He says laughing
I put him a choke hold ...
" that was not a question .." I say ..
" o—ok " he says .. I let go and he walks up to Rafa ..
" look Im really sorry! Please forgive me ! I'll do anything for you! Just your friend is scary ..." He says ...
" woah it's okay !" Rafa says .. then the kid runs off ...
" yo Y/N what the heck was that?! I didn't know you could so that?" Daveed says ...
" I don't know it was a instinct .." I say .. they are probably scared of me now ... oh god what have I done ...
" that was so cool!" Daveed and Rafa said! We all laugh and head home .. surprisingly I didn't get in trouble ... maybe it was because people were to scared to say anything ... we all head to daveed house and ride our bikes and eat some sandwiches.. it was honestly amazing!  we also do all of our homework too ! You know don't wanna fail ...!

Fast forward to high school
There in 10th grade P.S

We all have at least a few classes together ! But luckily we do have lunch together ! So it's not all too bad ! We're all doing pretty good in school so no need to worry about anything ! Rafa is in band and daveed plays football and well me.... I just do art and clothing designing ! Which is great ! I've been doing really good and I've been making some outfits ! Rafa and daveed wear them ! There so supportive! I love it ! Tomorrow Rafa has a band show and then the next day Daveed has a football game I plan to attend them! So I start to pick out outfits and getting them flowers and cards ! I want to be supportive! Next day rolls around and it's time to head to Rafas band ! When I get there I see him practicing... then the whole band starts.. it's amazing ! The music was great ! After the show he I walk up to him and hand him he flowers and card !
" aww that's so sweet!" Rafa says .. he get into a hug and then we walk out and see daveed leaning on the door.
" I was late so they wouldn't let me in !" Daveed says
" you should have heard it!" I say !
We all head home and chat for a few .. we make a fire and make some s'mores ! Then I head home because I need to work on my clothing for school ! I have a big project that I need to make ! I start to work and at 4 AM I finish ! I made two outfits !

 we make a fire and make some s'mores ! Then I head home because I need to work on my clothing for school ! I have a big project that I need to make ! I start to work and at 4 AM I finish ! I made two outfits !

There perfect ! I end up falling asleep in my work room and woke up to a loud knock at my door " Y/N your gonna be late ! " I hear daveed yell ! Oh god ! I'm gonna be late ! I quickly pack up the outfits and get changed ! " sorry I was up late wor...

" Y/N your gonna be late ! " I hear daveed yell ! Oh god ! I'm gonna be late ! I quickly pack up the outfits and get changed !
" sorry I was up late working on my clothing project!" I say rushing out the door
" you have to get sleep! You can't run on two hours of sleep! " daveed says
" but I needed to finish my project !" I say while getting into Rafas car !
" you still had a day you know that right ?" Rafa says
" no they changed the due date! " I say ..
" why would they do that?" Daveed says
" honestly I don't know !" I say a little mad ..
" okay but when school is over you gotta go to bed ! " daveed says ... I nod and then we're at school .. I head to my designers class and show them my work ! THEY LOVED IT! I got extra credit for the patchwork ! I aced my test! I got credits and now can get into a good college I just have to show them all my work ! And boom I'll be in ! After school I go to daveeds football game ! It was amazing ! After we meet under the bleachers ...
" so Y/N I've been wanting to ask ... will you be my girlfriend ?" He asks
" YES! Of course !" He hugs me and then pulls me into a kiss ! It was great ! I always had a crush on daveed but I wasn't brave enough to say anything ... then he asks me on a date to my favorite restaurant! Of course I say yes! We go and tell Rafa and he is so happy !
" YAY IVE ALWAYS WANTED YALL TO GET TOGETHER BUT I DIDNT WANT IT TO BE WERID !!!!!" Rafa says dancing around us!
" of course you have !" I say we all laugh and drive back to my house ..
" okay like I said you gotta go to bed !" Daveed says .. I nod and he walks me in ..
" I'm going to wait until I know your asleep!" Daveed says I huff ... and go lay down ... I couldn't sleep ... I just turned left and right ..
" you okay?" He asks ...
" ehh ... just can't sleep ..." I say looking at him
Then he hopes in bed ..
" okay then I'll help you fall asleep!" He says
Then he starts to just talk to me ... which kinda helps but I'm still not asleep ... so he starts reading a book .. which again kinda helps but not really ... then he starts to sing .. that's what makes me fall asleep ...
" Everything is gonna be alright..She whispers to herself...She was only 6 years old that night...As she hid behind that shelf....Cause daddy had a little too much to drink....And mama didn't want her to feel the pain, she felt....But she still felt the pain" the song was sad .. but it still made me fall asleep ...