Oak POV

Okay this chapter may be short but it's oak POV and I'm gonna try to add more details ..,

Oak POV

After Y/N told me those words ... I felt my heart shattered .... I walked away and that's when I felt a hand in my shoulder.... it was Anthony .... I pulled away though .. I turn around and my face is full of tears ... I mean Y/N didn't remember me!
"Yo oak you good?" He asks and I can tell he is concerned.
"NO! I'm not okay! She doesn't even remember me!!" I says throwing his hand in the air ...
" I can't believe this ... I could've help but I didn't! AND NOW LOOK! SHES SITTING IN A HOSPITAL ROOM AND DOESN'T REMEMBER NOBODY!" I break... Y/N was like a little sister ..,, and now she's completely gone ...
" oak ... I know she doesn't remember but we have to be there for her ! The doctors said her memory could come back!" Anthony say trying to help me out ..... but It doesn't really work ... they said she might get her memory back ...
" but what if she doesn't ... what if she never remembers..." I say... my voice breaks ... the thought of her never remembering me hurt ...
" she remembers Leslie! So that's a start! Right?" Anthony says ... trying to make me feel better ... and it kinda does ...
" yea ... I guess ..." I say ... me and him head out and Anthony lets me get some sleep ... I used to always think of Y/N as a little sister ... and now she doesn't even remember me ... at all ... I couldn't believe it .. we should have never believed Jessica ... I knew something was up .. and now it's all ruined ...

Oak POV of the suicide

I lost it ... I lost everything ... Y/N .... and it's all my fault ... she doesn't even remember me .... Anthony had left for a few hours ... so I decided to write a note to everybody .... kinda like Y/N did ...

Dear everybody ..
Your probably wondering " why did he do this?" Well the answer is simple ... I lost everything.... Y/N didn't remember me and she is my everything .... she like my little sister .... and now that she doesn't even remember me ... it hurts ... and I just can't keep going like this ... The fear ... guilt .... that I could've helped her ... why did I believe Jessica ! I knew something was fishy about it.... I wish I could've said something sooner ....
so I guess this is my last note .... goodbye ... I'll miss you ... I'll be watching over you guys for ever .....please don't be upset ... I can't deal with more guilt right now...
- oak tree ❤️

I left it on the table and grabbed my gun ... well my dads ... but he died from a stoke not to long ago and well my mother couldn't handle it ... so she jumped ... I had no body ... only Y/N but then now Y/N is also gone ... I steadyed my breathing and put the gun toward my head ... I was gonna do it ... then the door opened ... it was Anthony..
" hey oak- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He says yelling ... and dropping what ever he was holding ...
" I'm sorry ..." I say .. I almost pulled the trigger but Anthony started to speak ..
" PLEASE OAK! DONT DO THIS .... YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR ! Y/N WILL REMEMBER YOU! PLEASE DONT GO!" His voice breaks and he starts to cry... I feel bad but I have to do it ... I'm too far now ...
" I'm sorry but I have too ..." then I pulled it xx the bullet entered my head ... a wave of cold air flushed over me ...... I fell ... lifeless ....I'm gone ... It was so painful ... but I think I was only alive for maybe 5 more minutes... Anthony runs over to me and holds my head on his lap ... and rubs his hand ...
" hey it's gonna be okay I promise... everything is gonna be okay !" He says ... but he knew that it wasn't going to be okay ... I was gone ... but he just wanted to make me feel better for my last minute...... there's blood covering him and his hands ... then I hear somebody come in ... it's jazzy ... but then I'm out .. I feel like I'm floating ... and out of my body ... I can see myself and everybody else ... jazzy comes in ...
" I couldn't stop him ... I tried ..." Anthony says in tears ... Jazzy drop down too ... jazzy holds my head ... and rub my cheek ... they were both crying ... i was gone ... and It seemed like jazzy was about to tell him news ... Great news ... news about Y/N ... she remembered me .... wait ... it felt like I could read jazzy thoughts .... it felt so werid ... I could hear her thoughts...
" he did it because Y/N didn't remember him ...." Anthony says ... the look in his eyes ... he seemed so scared ... he was ... he just saw his friend shoot him self .... he already lived with the guilt of Y/N cutting herself and almost dying ... and now.... im actually dead ... and I can't be saved ... i killed myself ...im gone ... hei could I do this? how are they going to tell Y/N? They can't ..
*jazzy thoughts *
she just remembered him and now he is gone ....
*oaks thoughts *
She remembered me! And I just did this! I try to go to hug jazzy and Anthony but I just go through them ... I can't believe it ... Y/N remembered me and now I'm gone ... I can't believe it ... how are they going to tell her
" oh oak killed himself because you don't remember him!" ... it's gonna break her ... and all because of me ... this was the last thing I wanted ....