One last time....

I ended up just spending a few nights at daveeds house ... i also missed a few shows because well .... I just passed out almost on stage .....I get woken up by a call ...
" THE  SCHUYLER SISTERS!" I sing getting up .... I guess all that work got to me ..... Daveed shoots up to and laughs ...
" oh it's Lin..." I say grabbing my phone and answering it ...
" WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" He shouts ... daveed even heard it ... we were both shocked ...
" h-home..." I say stuttering .... my instance started to kick in ....
" you missed 3 shows!? You need to come back! And if you don't I might just have to fire you!" The last part made daveed mad .... daveed grabbed the phone out of my hand ....
" what the fuck did you just say Lin? If you're gonna fire her your gonna have to fire me to.... you different now Lin...." then daveed hangs up on him .... not even letting him get a word in ..... and immediately hugs me ....
" I just never thought he would do that ...." I say with a few tears running down my face ...
" me too.... but you'll be fine .... you have your own business!" He says wiping them .... yea he's right ....
" I'm gonna go make food..." he says getting up and putting on a shirt ... I get up and put on a robe .... god it's getting cold .... and it's only October .... I also put on some slippers and walk over to the kitchen where I see daveed cooking .... I turn on the fireplace and sit next to it ..... it felt so good ....
" foods ready!" Daveed said placing the food on the table ... I get up and go eat .... I'm still thinking about what Lin said ... would he really do that? Daveed notices I'm in my own head ....
" hey Y/N it's gonna be okay.... you don't have to go back ... you don't owe him nothing ..." hearing him say that made me feel better .... and I think I'm done with show .... I might do one last show so I can formally leave ...
" yea your right ...." we finish eating and we both head to the theatre ....
" so I see you decided to show up?" Lin said putting on his story teller outfit ...
" Lin... I'm not here for you .... I'm here for everybody else .... this is my last show ... I want to go formally...." I say walking away .... daveed stays back and I hear him say something ...
" wait till everybody else finds out ... then we will all be leaving ... one last thing ... I'm leaving too ...." then daveed caught up to me .... we finish this last show and both take our last bows ... it felt good to leave ... like a weight being lifted off my shoulder... daveed decided to be more focused on his band clipping ... and I focused more on my business...

December 20
Daveeds POV

I'm planning on proposing to Y/N on Christmas.... I've told everybody so far and they are all in on it .... We are gonna plan a Christmas dinner but nobody is gonna show up except for me and Y/N .... we end up having a good time and I propose to her in the snow .... I already got the ring .... I think she's gonna love it .... everything is going perfect ... the whole plan is working ....

December 25
Y/N POV

Me and daveed are driving to a Christmas dinner with everybody.... we play some Christmas music .... and when we get there I don't see any cars ... when we walk in there's nobody ...
" they really stood us up ..." I say upset ...
" what the fuck...." daveed said .... we were both  so confused ....
" well I mean we can still have dinner ... we don't want the food to go to waste..." I say ... and that's exactly what we do ... we walk outside and I grab a ball of snow .... and throw it at daveed ...
" snow ball fight!" I say ...
" your on!" Daveed said throwing a snowball at me.... we continue to have a snow ball fight ... it was so fun! While I'm gathering snow balls I turn around and see daveed on one knee....
" oh my god..." I say with my hands over my mouth ...
" shit it's cold..." me and daveed laugh ....
" okay I'm not very good with words but I love you so much Y/N.... I want to spend the rest of my life with you .... you are so perfect ... no matter what anybody tells you .... you are a fighter ... and don't let anybody tell you your wrong ....what I'm trying to say here is will you marry me KitKat?" He says opening a small box and showing a ring ...
" yes ! Yes god yes!" I say kissing him ... he puts the ring on my finger and we kiss some more ... it was perfect ... and our wedding was even more perfect ... and of course we played helpless and satisfied! I mean who wouldn't play that their wedding? We moved in together too! We have a big home ready for kids and animals ! I ended up getting a service  dog just to help me with everything... you know when daveed is not here ... or I am just having a bad time ...