Friendship?...

A/N before we start I wanna say in these universe at 18 years old you can drink and go clubbing !

Y/N POV

So it's now July ... yea I know a lot of times has Passed.... I'm getting ready for school and I've started to kinda get better .... at least I feel better ..... I do still cut though .... but I mean progress is progress .... I've moved on from daveed and my friends .... ( A/N she is has not but she just blocks out those emotions) my birthday is coming up! Finally going to be 18.... wooo.... I'm kinda happy but at the same time I have nobody to celebrate it with .... I used to celebrate with daveed and Rafa ...

Flashback ( Y/N is 8)

Me, Rafa, and daveed were playing in the sprinklers when Daveeds mom came outside !
" come on ! Come inside we're gonna sing happy birthday to Y/N!" She said and motioning for us to come inside ! We all run inside and sit down at the table ... Daveeds mom put the cake in front of me and they all sang happybirthday to me....
" happybirthday dear Y/N happybirthday to you!" They all sang ! Then I blew out the candles and that's when I felt a hand in the back of my head .... my face got pushed into the cake and when I looked up I saw the culprit... Rafa .... " you little-" I say then he starts to run so I run after him ...
" your not gonna get far!" I say then I tackle him down !
" ha! I win!" I say putting frosting on his face. We both laugh and get up, daveed hands me a wipe to wipe off my face and daveeds mom puts the real cake out! The rest of the day was so fun! We opened gifts and played in the trampoline and ride bikes! BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!

End of flashback

But I have to put that aside ... they decided to leave and it's not my fault ....
Oh but it was .....
Huh? Who are you?
I'm you ! But I'm just in your head ... I'm that little voice that tells the " truth" the hard truth ....
Go away! I push the voice down and away ....

Time skip to her birthday!!

It's my birthday ! Fun .... you would think I would be happy ? Yea no .... I force myself up and make some pancakes ! Then I go take a shower and watch my favorite show till maybe about 7 pm ... Then I hear a my doorbell ring .... probably something I ordered.... so I rush downstairs and check the blinds to see who it is... cause I anit bouta open a door to a Stanger! Then I see them .... jazzy ... Leslie .... Anthony .... oak .... pippa .... Renee .... what are they doing here ? Here to tell me that I'm following them! I open the door ....
" what do you want ..." I ask glaring at them ...
" happy birthday!" Jazzy shouts ....
" okay I know you wanted space but it's your birthday and you couldn't celebrate it alone!" Anthony says holding up a gift bag ... when did I say I wanted space?
" I never said I wanted space ...." I say confused .... then they all look confused ....
" b- but Jessica showed us texts ...." Anthony says lowering the bag ....
" I never texted Jessica ... I don't even have her number!" I say ...
" ooooh that explains a lot ..." oak says ... I laugh ...
" well can we come in?" Jazzy says .. I laugh again and move over so they can open in ...
" okay so you gotta tell me what Jessica even said cause I'm still confused! I thought you guys were ignoring me!" I say .... now that I say it out loud it hurts more .... they all went silent ... then Renee grabs my hand...
" hey we would never ignore you ..." she says ... but that's a lie cause they literally just were .....
" Jessica came up to us and showed us fake texts saying that you wanted space and we respected that so we kept our distance .... " Anthony explains..,
" okay enough with the sad stuff let's have some fun!" Jazzy says ! She puts out a cake and opens it ... she puts 18 candles and they all sing happy Birthday!
" happy birthday dear Y/N !! Happy birthday to you!" They all sing ... I missed them so much! I blow out all my candles and make a wish .... I wish everything can go back to normal ....
" okay gift time!" Pippa says! They give me all there gifts and they even got me chick fli a!! They know me so good!
" okay girl ! Go get dressed we're going out!" Jazzy says !
" girls night out! Girls night out!" The girls chant!
" we're going clubbing! " jazzy says ! They all rush me to my room and I hear the boys all laugh
" okay so it's not really a girls night out the boys are coming because they don't trust us being by ourselves!" Jazzy says
" they don't trust jazzy by herself!" Pippa says
" hey!" Jazzy says ... we all laugh and Renee hands me a dress ... this is what I end up wearing...

 this is what I end up wearing

Then we all head out... when we get to club jazzy drags me to the bar
" LETS HAVE SHOTs!!!" Jazzy says handing me a shot glass ! I take it
" WOO!" I felt so good ! We take a few more and I'm tipsy ! Jazzy drags me to the dance Floors and forces me to dance ! The boys are all recording ! So I drag Anthony into the dance floor ! And force him to dance with jazzy !!
" Woooo!! JUST DATE ALREADY!" I yell! They laugh then kiss !
" DID ANYONE GET THAT ON CAMERA??" I ask!
" I did!" Oak says holding up his phone!
" hey delete that!" Anthony says trying to grab oaks phone! But oak raises it higher
" no can do! Go back to your lady!" Okay says pushing him towards jazzy ... I go to grab more shots and oak follows me .... but then I see them ..... daveed and Jessica .... Jessica was brushing up against him and daveed seemed so out of it.,.. he walks away I assume to go to the bathroom and I see Jessica drop something in his drink .... but I was pretty drunk so I could be seeing things ... I waddle over to the bar and almost fall but oak catches me ...,
" woah missy slow down on the drinks!" He says pulling me away from the bar ...
" hey one more !" I say... very slurred
" woah woah! I think your done for the night" he says ... he pulls me to a table and sits me down ..... he orders some fries to at least try to sober me up a little ... I push them away like a little kid ...he laughs ..
" what do you want then?" He asks
" nachos!" I say exicted!
" hah okay I'll order some!" He goes away to order some nachos .... I turn around and see daveed drinking the drink Jessica had spiked ..... a few minutes later daveed looks so drunk ... he's stumbling and slurring his words.... then I see Jessica put her hand down  his pants .... he try's to push away but she pushed him up to wall and forces him to make out with her ... I get up because this needs to stop but oak comes back and pulls me to the table ..
" woah missy you can't be wondering off like that!" Oak says ..
" b-but daveed!" Is the only words I could make out ....
" forget about him!!" Oak says .... but my head hurts so much that I can't tell him what just happened! I turn around again and see Jessica dragging daveed out .... you can tell he doesn't want to go .... Jessica makes him swallow a pill and then he looks so out of it .., he's gone ... he can't consent ... jazzy stumbles over too
" hey sexy..." she says to me .... I laugh and oak sits her down and me and her share nachos ... then all the boys take us back to my house and they all clean us up ( not showering but like taking off our makeup and giving us extra clothes you know just helping out !) then they all lay us down and take us in ....
" if you need anything please do not hesitate to tell us!" They all say ... they end up taking turns sleeping ..... it was so funny .... and sweet ... I wake up with an urge to puke ... I run to the bathroom and Leslie comes in and holds up my hair and rubs my back ....
" shhh it's okay ...." he says ... I sit down next to the toilet ..,
" I'm going to go get some water and some crackers okay?" Leslie says ... all I can do is nod my head ..,, my stomach hurts so much ... and my head ..... he comes back and I drink some water and eats some crackers .,. Which helps... so I head back to bed ... but then I wake up to see jazzy out of bed and puking ... Anthony is there for her ... which is cute .... I go get some crackers and water just like Leslie did for me ... which helped her and we all slept through the rest of the  night ...,