Who are you?

This continues in Leslie POV also y'all are gonna hate me for this chapter ... so sorry in advanced ...

Every day I visit Y/N just to make sure Y/N is okay .... I talk to her ... get her anything she needs ... try to make her remember...
" hey I think I'm ready to see the other people .... also who are the other people?" She asks ... she doesn't remember them ...
" umm well .... there's Anthony ... Jazzy .... Renee ... Pippa ... oak ... and Lin!" I didn't mention daveed because I don't want her to get in a bad mood so soon ...
" ohh.... I'm sorry I don't remember them ..." she says .... I can tell she feels bad ... she wants to remember things ...
" hey it's okay ... it's not your fault ..." I say ... I just don't want to make her feel bad ...
" no but it is ... I cut ... I did this ... that's why I'm here ..." she says eyes filling up with tears ...
" hey listen now! It is not your fault at all!" I say with a stern look ...
" I'll tell them they can come ..." I say walking out the room ... I see everyone sitting in the siting room and I tell them we can all go see Y/N .. they get up... I can tell their happy ... but daveed remains seated ( everyday they came just in case Y/N would want to see them )
" but I have to let you know she doesn't remember you guys ... she remember events with you guys .... just not that you were there ..."  they all seem sad ... I mean their friend doesn't even remember them ... they nod and I lead them to her room..
" hey!" They all say waving at her .... she waved back but it's a little awkward.... oak walks up to the bed and gets down on his knees so his more at level with her ...
" heys it's me ... oak tree ... you know ... you remember me ... right?" He voice broke with every word ....
"I'm so sorry .... but I don't ...." she says ... I know she feels bad .... oak breaks down ... you can tell he is shattered ...
" no it's okay ..." he gets up and walks out ... Anthony follows him ...

Anthony's POV

" yo oak are you good?" I ask touching his shoulder ...but he pulls away ... he turns around and his face is full of tears ...
"NO! I'm not okay! She doesn't even remember me!!" Oak says throwing his hand in the air ...
" I can't believe this ... I could've help but I didn't! AND NOW LOOK! SHES SITTING IN A HOSPITAL ROOM AND DOESN'T REMEMBER NOBODY!" He breaks ...
" oak ... I know she doesn't remember but we have to be there for her ! The doctors said her memory could come back!" I say trying to help him out .::
" but what if it doesn't ... what if she never remembers..." he says ...
" she remembers Leslie! So that's a start! Right?" I say ...
" yea ... I guess ..." oak says ... me and him head out and I let him get some sleep ... Oak used to always think of Y/N as a little sister ... and now she doesn't even remember him ...

Back at the hospital room A/N POV

Jazzy walked up to Y/N ...
" hey remember me jazzy? I took you out to the club in your 18th birthday and you got hammered! I did too but it was so much fun !" She says trying to make Y/N remember....
" wait I do ... you were there? That was you! Hold on ... jazzy? That name rings a bells .... I remember you!" She says ...
" remember we showed up to your house in your birthday! We all did remember?" Jazzy says trying to make Y/N remember more ...
" no I'm sorry I only remember you ... and at the bar there was this big guy and he pulled me back and got me nachos I think?" Y/N says trying to remember!
" yes that's oak! The dude who just left!" Jazzy says happily ...
" he is going to be so excited that you remember him!" She says hugging Y/N ..
" okay I think that's enough for today ..." Leslie pulling apart jazzy and Y/N and motioning for everybody to go out ... they all nod and leave ....
" when will I be able to leave?" Y/N asks ... it seems like she's been wanting to ...
" hmm I don't know we would have to ask a nurse ..." Leslie says ... he calls the nurse over
" miss?! When would Y/N be able to leave ?" He asks ... fiddling with his hands ...
" actually she will be able to leave tomorrow!  But she will still need to come every week to have some therapy to help with her memory!" The nurse says !
" yay!" Y/N says ... she seems to be getting better which is good!

The next day ...

" yay today I get to leave" Y/N says as Leslie walks into the room .... Leslie goes to hug her and the nurse comes in!
" ready to leave?" The nurse asks ...
While unhooking Y/N from all the machines  and hands her a change of clothes !
" thank you so much for everything!" Y/N says to the nurse ...
" aww thank you people don't usually say thank you! And I better not see you in here again !" The nurse says hugging Y/N ... Leslie and Y/N drive back to Leslie place because nobody trusts Y/N alone again ... well you know why ....

POV Jazzy

I need to tell oak that Y/N remembers him ... I knock on oaks door... it opens but not to somebody ... it was left open ... I walk in to see oak ... laying in the ground ... dead .... with a bullet in his head ... and Anthony sitting in his knees next to him with blood in his hands ....
" I couldn't stop him ... I tried ..." he says in tears ... I drop down too ... I hold oaks head ... and rub his cheek ... we were both crying ... oak was gone ... and I was about to tell him news ... Great news ... news about Y/N ... he remembered him ....
" he did it because Y/N didn't remember him ...." Anthony says ... the look in his eyes ... he seemed so scared ... he was ... he just saw his friend shoot him self .... he already lived with the guilt of Y/N cutting herself and almost dying ... and now.... oak is actually dead ... he can't be saved ... he killed himself ...he is gone ... how am I going to tell Y/N? I can't .. she just remembered him and now he is gone ....