Thank tou ...

After I walk out the store I  almost text daveed ... I still had his contact name as floof.... but I stop .,., I shouldn't make him worry about my problems ... I finish up at the the stores and head home .... when I get home I drop off all my bags at the door and walk to the fridge ... I grab out some alcohol... and drink ... maybe I was four bottles in? I don't know really but I just started to have a straight up fashion show ... I mean it was great! Then maybe 8 bottles in I just started to cry .... I'm not too good with alcohol when it comes to emotions... the two just don't mix well ..... I started to think of daveed ... and how much I loved him .... so I drunk texted him ....

Y/N🏳️‍🌈 : Heeeey daveeeeeed ✋i Wove ❤️ uuuuu 💋🙄 Oo look at this ! 🦖 it's a T. rex! RARW ! 🌸💅🔥

Floof : your drunk aren't you?

Y/N 🏳️‍🌈 : whatttt noooooo

Floof : I'm coming over right now ...

Y/N : OKAY
Y/N:🏳️‍🌈
Y/N: 🌸
Y/N: 🔥
Y:N: 🦖
Y/N : 💋
Y:N :
Y/N: 🧠

A few minutes later I hear a knock on my door .... I try to stand up but I just get sooo dizzy ... so I end up  crawling to the door ...
" hey- where are you?" Daveed asks looking over me ... I tug in his pant leg and he looks down ...
" omg your way more worse than I thought..." he says picking me up ... I huff ....
" how many drinks did you have?" He says counting the bottles ...
" hmmm 9?" I say being honest... I was drunk how was I gonna lie ....
" Y/N this is becoming a serious problem ..." he says picking up the bottles and throwing them away...
" and you don't think I know that ..."I say rolling my eyes and picking the bottles out of the trash ....
"  Y/N if you continue to do this your gonna have a big problem! This needs to stop ..... now ..." he says picking up the bottles from my hands and throwing them away ....
" Floof! I KNOW..... god ..." I say crawling back to the fridge for more alcohol..... he grabs me and puts me on a chair ....
" Y/N in serious you can't just keep drinking away your problems ...." he says..... I fall out the chair and crawl towards my room ....
" and now your walking away from them!" He says walking toward me...
" actually crawling ...." I say laughing ....
" I know alcohol does not help your problems at all .... they make them worse ... I know because the first time you had alcohol you were going crazy ...." he says picking me up and sitting me on the couch ...
" stop picking me up!" I say pushing him away .... and crossing my arms ... he walks over to the kitchen and starts to make a grilled cheese .... I start to doze off .... but then the nightmare of daveed getting beaten comes back to mind so I spring forward and fall ... I crawl towards daveed ...
" promise me your gonna be okay?" I say holding into his leg .... I felt so dumb .... acting like a child ....
" Y/N I'm gonna be fine okay?" He says ... then there was an awkward silence...
" look your grilled cheese is done!" He says helping me up to a chair ... oh it was so good ... it was one of the foods I missed .... I started to doze off so Daveed helped me to my bed ..... that night I was out cold .... the next morning I wake up with a massive head ache ... I run to the bathroom and start to throw up ... I hear daveed running over .... he was wearing some pajama pants and no shirt .... he held my hair back and said reassuring words through out the whole thing..... I stop throwing up and sit next to the toilet .... he cleans my face and gives me some water ....
" See ! Alcohol is doing nothing for you!" He says ... he walks away and all I can picture is his abs... maybe I was day dreaming for about 10 minutes.... then I hear him calling my name ..
" Y/N! Y/N! Food is ready!" He says ... I get up and I'm still dizzy but I mange to just lean on things... I make my way to the kitchen ... I eat the breakfast he made and he talks to me while I just stare at him ...
" hello earth to Y/N!" He says waving a head across my face ....
" oh yea I'm here ... " I say resting my head in my hand ....
" okay the what's your answer?" He says ... he must have asked a question .... I don't remember though ....
" um.... what was the question?" I say..
He laughs ...
" I didn't even asked one ... but if Your were listening you would have known that !" He says laughing ....
" hey not fair!" I say pushing him ... we go and watch a movie at the theatre and then he heads home ... I go to work and do some fittings ... and then jazzy runs up to me ..
" ME AND ANTHONY ARE ENGAGED!!" She says showing me the ring ...
" wow congrats! When's the baby?" I say laughing ... and pretend rocking a baby ...
"Hey! Well I heard daveed is back ...." she says nudging me and smiling ...
" we're just friends jazzy ... and I'm guessing you already know what Jessica did ?" I say..
" yea before he came to your with your assistant he came to me and told me everything!" She says
" what and you let him come to my office during a fitting?" I say ... I was kinda upset now... she knows how important fittings are ...
" well in my defense I didn't know you were in one ...." she says shruing her shoulders ....
I roll my eyes ,,.
" hey! Don't give me that look! Anyways I made dinner reservations for the whole Hamilton cast! For tomorrow! And daveed is invited! He explained everything to everybody!" Jazzy says ... when she was talking about daveed she was making kissing noises ....
" WHAT!" I say in shock ....
" hey you know you still love him!" She says making a heart with her hands ....
" whattt... nooo.." I say laughing .....  she drags me into her office ..
" we need to find you a nice dress to show off all your curves!" She said tracing my body ....
" really? Why do I have to dress up so much?" I say looking through the dresses ..
" cause daveeed!" She says picking out some dresses and laying them down ....
" like I said before! We're just friends!" I say picking up the dresses she put down ... they were really pretty... we end up choosing this one ...

 we end up choosing this one