Make up

Y/N POV

How could daveed talk to me like that.... no matter if I was in the wrong .... why would he say that.... I rest for a few until I need to go back on stage .... during The Reynolds pamphlet ... daveed tried to send me concerning looks .... but I just pretend not to notice ...., but my part .... it was the best I could do ... I put my full anger into it .... and I can tell everybody liked it but was also shocked ... it felt so good to let out all my anger .... Since it's just Eliza on stage during burn ... daveed tried to talk to me ... but by now I have told everybody about the argument and they all agreed that's not daveed ..... so they didn't even let them come to my room ... if so .... I would have exploded on him ....

A/N POV

Daveed was walking off stage and was walking to Y/N, Renee. Pippa and jazzy dressing room but Anthony stopped him ...
" Diggs .... just stop .... she needs time... and to be honest I think you need time.... what you said was nothing like you ...." Anthony said putting his arm infront of daveed blocking him from walking anymore .... daveeds heart chattered .... he just got Y/N back and he might loose her .... he couldn't believe it .... why would he say something like that ...

Back to Y/N POV

We finish the show and I head home .... I get super drunk .... but I mean it doesn't really matter ... I mean I don't have a show tomorrow and daveed .... well let's just say he won't be coming by anytime soon ... ill miss him .... but everytime I miss him I just drink more ... to numb the pain .... I started to cut ... but I made sure to not cut too deep .... but I just cut more .... I didn't even bother cleaning them and wrapping them .... I made some ramen noodles and just fell asleep on the floor with a stuff animal in hand .... so it seems like I'm hugging someone .... the next morning I wake up to hearing my door open .... my reflex was to hide immediately..... I stayed quiet because in my mind I thought it was my parents and they were gonna beat me.... but then I heard someone's voice ....
" Y/N it's okay it's just me ..." Leslie says ... wait let me fill you in

Flashback ! The make up of Leslie and Y/N

I heard a knock at my door and I opened it..... it was Leslie .... what does he want ....
" Y/N ! I already know I should leave .... but I can't leave until I apologize..... so I'm here ... with chick fli la and some other things .... please I'm sorry I'll never yell at you again.... I care about you so much and these past few weeks have been dreadful because i couldn't check up on you so I had to ask other people..especially daveed ....." He said handing me chick fli a, my favorite candy and drink, and some flowers .... I immediately went to hug him ... I've been missing him ....
" it's okay .... you don't know how many times I wanted to text you but I was to stubborn!" I say .... I hear a sigh of relief come out of his mouth .....
" oh thank god..." we break and he sits down all the stuff he brought .... we end up watching a movie and then daveed comes over and Leslie leaves ....
" I have a question!" I say coming up to him and pecking his lips ...
" what is it KitKat?" He said picking me up and twirling me ...
" Leslie said that he kept texting you to make sure I was okay? Is that true ..." he stops spinning me ... I think the worse ...
" of course it is .... it became a little annoying..." he said opening his phones and showing all the text .....

End of flashback

I slowly come out of my hiding spot and he can just tell that I have a bad hangover and still pretty drunk ........
" Y/N...." he said coming over to me and hugging me .... just feeling the affection made me cry .... he breaks and wipes my tears ...
" what's wrong Y/N?" He asked ... but of course he already knew ... he just wanted for me to express my feelings ....
" Da-veed.... Y-Elled.... at.... m-e-e-" i say in between sobs ... he pulls me make into a hug and I burrow my head into a curve of his neck .... I try to silence my sobs .... but I couldn't they just kept coming .... he said reassuring words to me .... and just made sure I was okay ..::
" Y/N I want you to know that daveed feels like shit too .... he wants you .... so much ... and he misses you so fucking much ..." Leslie said ... I pull apart ...
" r-really?" I say wiping my tears ....
" of course ... I even have a voice mail from him .... well a bunch of voice mails .... that dude is a train wreck ..." when he says that I laugh .... he always knew how to cheer me up and crack a smile .... he plays one voice mail ....
" it's me daveed .... fuck.... I messed up big time .... I don't even know how to say it ... everytime it hurts even more .... I yelled at Y/N.... and she didn't even cry .... which is why I knew it hurt the most ... because I know her ... and now I don't even know what to do .... nobody is letting me talk to her .... I just want to make sure she is okay... hold her in my arms .... tell her everything is gonna be okay .... but I can't ... because it's all my fault...." he breaks in between words to let a few sobs out ..:: I felt so bad ...
" I feel so bad .... I should have talked to-"
Leslie cuts me off by wiping some of my tears ...
" listen .... it is not your fault ... it was just pure instance ..: okay? You guys both feel sorry .... y'all can meet and talk ... you guys love each other right?! And you wouldn't let anything get in the way of your love right?" He says ...
" right ..." I say ...
" then why let this?! You guys are gonna have arguments... it's gonna happen .... but you have to preserve!" He said .... I went to hug him again .... he was the best with words .... that's why he was the best at calming me down .... he could talk for hours .... he stayed with me till I fell asleep and he just slept on the couch ... the next day he went with me to daveeds place ... when I opened the door daveed was a wreck ... his curls were messed up ... he had bags under his eyes ... he had stains on his shirt ... immediately I held his face pulled him into a kiss ...
" I love you and I for-" he pulled me into a kiss this time ...
" well I guess I'm done here ..." Leslie said walking away ... we all laugh .... Me and daveed go inside and I redo his curls and get him better clothes ... I clean up his place a little while he makes food ... it felt so much better ... of course we were still gonna have a conversation about the argument but for I'll let it rest .... I needed to be with him again....