Realization

A/N I want to clear some things up .... the reason why daveed has never said anything about Jessica ... is that daveeds parents worked for Jessica parents .... she threatened to take their jobs away! Okay let's go show that part so your not too confused!!!

Flashback! Daveeds POV ...

After a football game Jessica was walking up to me ... Why was she walking up to me?! Everybody knows I hate popular kids ...
" hey daveed ..." she said twirling her hair
" what do you want ?" I say annoyed..
" god so feisty ..." she says laughing ...
" get to the point already!" I say taking off my protective gear ...
" fine! I want you to be my boyfriend!" She says ....
" pfft ... oh your not joking! Why would I do that! I have a girlfriend and I love her!" I say ... did she really think I was gonna get with her? Haha funny ...
" okay let me rephrase that ... your my boyfriend now !" She says laughing ..
" again why would I do that!" I say ...
" well your parents work my my parents and if you don't be my boyfriend and you break up with Y/N ... well let's just say your parents won't have a job anymore ...." she says ... grinning ....
" what! How could you do that! Your so evil!!" I say ... the anger in my eyes...
" is that a yes or a no because I can call my dad right now-" I cut her off
" YES! I'll break up with Y/N ....." I say ... those words hurt ....
" great! I'll see you later babe!" She says skipping away ... how could she do this .... I don't understand ... why does she want me? How could I break this to Y/N....

Flash back over!
Back to Y/N POV!

I wake up the next day with a a massive head ache .... god it hurt so much .... I look around and everybody had left .... then I see a note

We left! Get some sleep and eat food! If you need us just call us!

I look back over the events that had happened yesterday but when I come to one part it's foggy .... I can't remember much .... all I remember is daveed ... oak pulling me back .... Jessica .... pill...... but I can't put them together .... it's so confusing ....

Daveeds POV of last night

Jessica forced me to take a pill and shoved it down my throat.... after that it just went blurry .... I remember her pulling me to the car ..., her driving home .... then pulling me to bed .... taking my clothes off ... and hers... drugging me more .... and then .... then .... she raped me .... I begged her to stop .... but she never did ... I was so scared .... she had a knife ... she was gonna kill me ...... the next morning everything hurt and she was gone .... I grabbed my phone and when to Y/N contact ....

" hey I think I got raped ...." but I didn't send it .... they wouldn't believe me ......

A/N here okay I just want to say something ...
MEN CAN GET RAPED! ITS NOT ONLY WOMEN!!!! GOD WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTNSD!!!! NO MATTER WHAT IF THEY DIDNT CONSENT ITS RAPE!!!! AND HE CLEARY DIDNT CONSET SNF THE REASON WHY HE DIDNT TELL ANYBIDY IS BECAUSE PEOPKE WOULD NOT BELIVE HIM OR IT WOUKD BE TURNED AGANIST HIM!!! THEY WOHKD SAY OU YOU WANTED JT! I WOUOD LOVE IF THAT HAPPENED TO ME!!! Sorry just got a little mad there .... okay back to the story ....

Y/N POV

Then I remember I was out with some people .... my old friend group .... I tried to remember what happen .... they came to my house ... they sang happybirthday... told me about Jessicas faked texts ..... and I forgave them .... I FORGAVE THEM! FOR EVERYTHING THEY PUT ME THROUGH! I started to cut because of them!!! They put me through hell! And they believed Jessica! They girl who stole daveed from me! The person who I have never even talked to! They decided to believe her! And not come to me ! Or text me! I invited them to a pinic ! Of course I wanted to hang out! You don't invite people who you don't wanna hang out with to a pinic! And they thought they were getting off easy..... of how my blood is Boiling .... calm ... calm .... yea that Ain't working! But I need to take a shower and eat first then take out my anger .... they are not getting off easy .... I take a shower and eat then I head out to a place I know they will be! The theatre ! I rush over rehearsing what I am going to say .... I bang on the back door and everybody comes out
" hey Y/N what do you need?" Lin said ...
" you thought you were getting off easy! NO! YOU GUYS DROVE ME DOWN TO MY WORSE! YOU BELIEVED JESSICA SND NOT ME! I INVITED YOU TO A FUCKING PINCIC AND YOU THOUGHT I WANTED SPACE!!! NO! YOU GUYS DROVE KE DOWN TO DEPRESSION! I WANTED TO DIE!! I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND DID ANYBODY VISIT ME NO!!!—" then I get cut off
" Y/N calm down..." Anthony says
" CALM DOWN? CALM DOWN? DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!! YOU GUYS ARE HORRIBLE! YOU THINK WERE GONNA BE FRIENDS SO EASILY? NO!" I say then I'm interrupted again ...
" OKAY THEN LEAVE! DONT BE OUR FRIENDS! WERE SORRY OKAY! WE DIDNT THINK!!" Anthony yells ... I step back my eyes fill with tears ... I can tell he feels bad ...
" Y/N wa-" Anthony tried to say but I cut him off ...
" no ... I guess now I know how you feel ...." I say ...
" Y/N.." Anthony says trying to reach for me arm but I pull away ...
" Stop ... you've hurt me enough .... goodbye ..." I turn around and leave .... this is what I wanted right?

Back at the theatre .... this is A/N POV

" way to go dude!" Oak says pushing Anthony ...
" I wasent going to let her yell at me!" Anthony says ... trying to defend him self but he knows he is in the wrong ...
" did you not listen to anything she said? You told her to leave! She could have took that any way! Leave the theatre ... her house ... us ... or life! She could kill herself because of you! What don't you understand ?!" Jazzy says ... she is burning up ... everybody is ... they all care about Y/N and Anthony ruined it for everybody ....
" jazzy-" he says
" no ... stop ... don't talk to me ... and I think I say for everybody don't talk to us!" Jazzy says ... they all say the same thing and walk back into the theatre ... Anthony falls on his knees ... he just lost everybody.... now he understands his Y/N felt ... he cried ... and walked home .... he can't believe it ...

Back to Y/N POV

I so done .... I can't believe it .... I get into my car and drive home .... I go to cut because that always make me feels good .... I think about killing my self .... you know the always good to write letters .... just in case you go a little too deep! ( foreshadowing...) I know its not funny to joke about it but it's my coping method ... I'll let your read them ... they are a little bit funny ... because I don't want them to be sad about my death! I'm happy about it so they should too ! ( also Hamilton is almost finished at this point and we did the first play! So there will be some references!)

To daveed ....
I know you probably don't want to read this but I missed you so much .... we used to be soul mates but I guess we drifted .... I'll always be your KitKat .... give me a peice of that KitKat bar! I don't know what happened that suddenly you broke up with me .... I wish I would've known ... and could've helped you .... I will always love you no matter what happens .... I'll be waiting in Chesapeake bay...

To Anthony ....
On Tuesday the 22nd ..... To the newly not poor of us! Sorry had to !
I know you didn't mean no harm ... but I didn't take it too good .... I'm not gonna say sorry because I'm not sorry for nothing .... you did this to your self ... live with guilt knowing that you were a cause ....

To Rafa ....
      I'm really not sorry ... I don't know your side of the story ... but we were friends .... and you said you would always be there for me.... I guess you lied.... I can't believe it ... and all for daveed .... Fuck you

To oak
     OAK TREE .... hah that's all ! Thanks for being great! And taking care of me!

To Leslie ...
WAIT! I bet you wanted to say that so I would still be alive .... thank you for always being there for me .... I wish I could've spent more time with you!

To Lin ...
Don't stop working on hamilton! Please for me ..... and please keep congratulations in the play .... it is a beast ass rap for Angelica!

To jazzy ... Renee... Pippa
Don't let me hold you guys back! You were the best! Continue to live your life! I'll be always watching you! Be the best Schuyler sisters you can be .... make sure to include women in the sequel! WERK!

I think those are pretty good ... school or should I say college is starting in September ... which I think is a little werid .... but I mean I guess more free days? I've been cutting a lot .... too much ... I know it's not good but I really like the feeling ... one day I accidentally cut too deep .... and too many times ... I didn't realize it until it was too Late .... I felt so cold .... I quickly grabbed all the notes and put them in a box and held them ... so when they found me they saw the notes .... it was over .... I didn't mean for it to go like this ... I wanted it to be more dramatic! You know like I call somebody ... or make them watch or something fun and interesting! Again I know it's not funny but what am I supposed to do cry? Pity myslef? I got myself into this situation so now I have to face the consequences.... But I guess this is fine too .... I hear a knock on my door ... well I won't be getting that ever .... last thing I remember is hearing a big thud ... and I was out ... Game over .....

Is this the end? Maybe ? Maybe not! Your gonna have to wait till tomorrow !!! Again if you feel like this please reach out your not alone and things can get better!