Forgieness? Can you imagne? No....

Leslie POV

Me and the group have been talking and we decided that we need to go check up on Y/N .... but we can't all go .... they tell me to go because I'm a good person and I always calm Y/N down .... I drive over to Y/N's house and knock on her door .... I had chick fli a in my hand because I know that always makes her feel better.... I've been waiting about 10 minutes and there's no response .... I check under the rock where she left the extra key and open the door .... I don't think she would mind .... I walked towards her room you know just in case she was sleeping .... but then I see the bathroom door open and her bedroom door open....
" I'm coming in!" I announce just in case... I open the door and see her laying on the ground .. lifeless ... blood everywhere .... holding a box .... I drop the bag and drop onto my knees ...
" Y/N!!!" I grab her and hold her in my lap .... I quickly call 911... everything was going so fast .... I hear the sirens ..... and someone comes busting into the house and they put Y/N on a stretcher .... I grab the box and follow them out ... they put Y/N on air and I see her eyes open ... they so heavy ... she's reached her arm out for me .... I grab it and rub her hand ....
" hey it's gonna be okay ..." I say trying to reassure her ...
" tell .... daveed.... I-I love .... him.." then her heart goes flat .... the beeping stops .... her hand drops .... right then and there ... everything stopped... it was like it was going on slow motion .... I was watching my friend die and I couldn't even help ....

they shock her back to life .... but .... her heart best is slow so there's still a chance that her heart might go flat .... those were her last words .... she gets taken into a room and they say I can come in later .... I call everybody and everybody is hurrying over .... when everybody gets here I tell them what happen ... then we see Anthony slowly walk in .... he holds his head low .... we have feel the guilt ....
" how is she?" He asks .... his voice shaking with every word ....
" we don't know yet ..." I say ... he nods his head and sits down .... I open the box and see pieces of papers tied neatly ... I untie it and hand them out to everybody who had gotten one .... I see tears ... laughs .... mixed emotions... she was such a sweet person .... and now she might be gone ... then the door slams open ... it's daveed with Jessica leading behind ....
" WHERE IS SHE?" He says looking around ... oak stands up and walks to daveed ...
" she's in a room .... we don't know what shape she is in .... and frankly I don't think she would like to see you..." he says ...
" babe let's go back home!" Jessica says clearly drunk .... and I guess they were getting into something because daveeds shirt was almost fully Unbutton...
" stop ...what happen? " his voice shakes
" ask Leslie he found her ..." the memory replays in my head .... the blood everywhere ... her skin flushed pale ... her eyes wide open but lifeless ... her body so frail ... and her holding a box ... a box of notes ... suicide nots...( A/N no matter race you are you can't still look sorta pale just lighter than your normal skin tone) I speak up ...
" I went to her house to check on her and when she didn't respond I let myself in .... I walked to her room but I saw the bathroom door open .... I went in and saw her on the floor with blood ... holding a box of notes .... suicide notes ...." it just hurt to say ..... he slumps down into a chair and puts his head into his hands.... he starts tap his foot ... I hand him his note ... and Jessica hers ...
" babe I'm leaving I'm not gonna wait for a dead girl to come back to life "... Jessica says flipping her hair and walking out ...oak tries to get up to yell at her but daveed holds him back .... they both sit back down ...I look over to daveed and see him crying .... daveed has never cryed .... at least in front of everybody .... it was silent ... but that's when you knew it hurt the most .... maybe a few hours have past ... and no news ... nobody has even come out to let us know something ... then we see a nurse walk out ...
" Y/N L/N? Is anybody here for Y/N L/N?" We all stand up ...
" okay I'm going to need one of you guys..." everybody looks to me ... the nurse brings me back ... and stops outside her room ...
" she lost a lot of blood and is really droopy ... she also had a little brain damage because when she started to loose the blood she fell down and was too weak to get back up that's why you found her on the floor .... so she might not remember everything ..." that hurt a little ... what if she doesn't remember me ... I walk into the room and I see her there ... laying down ... motion less ... live less ....but when she sees me her eyes light up ...
" Leslie!" She goes to sit up but then moans in pain so lays back down .. I walk back over to her....
" hey kiddo ... how are you feeling?" I say rubbing her hand ...
" confused ..." she says ...
" why would you do that?"I ask .. referring to her cutting .... but I know why ... we all do ... of course we know ... we made her feel like trash .... like her parents did ...
" I - I ... just felt alone ...." She says ... her voice shaking ....
" I'm here for you ... if you ever need to talk ..." I continue to rub her hand ...
" there's some people who would like to meet you ..." I say ...
" I'm just a little overwhelmed right now ... and confused .... maybe I can see them Tomorrow or later ..." she says ...
" okay I'll tell them and let you be ...." I say getting up .... I can't tell she wanted me to stay but didn't say anything ... I walk back out to the seating area ..
" is she okay?!" Everybody says standing up ..,
" yea ... but she just needs time ... she got some damage to her memory and is just really overwhelmed..." I say ... everyone nods and we all head home ... none of us can sleep ... we're all just worrying about Y/N ... the next morning I wake and get Dunkin donuts to bring to Y/N... I head over to her room in the hospital ... I knock on the door and a hear a mumble ... I'm gonna take that as a yes...
" hey I got you some donuts!" I say holding up the bag ...
" oo!" She says reaching out for them , I hand it to her and she started to eat ... we start to talk and I fill her in on some things she forgot and then she says something ...
" my parents beat me ..." it was so odd... and out of place ... I'm guessing she is still droopy because you just don't say that ...
" what?!" I say ...
" what did I say?" She says confused ...
" nothing ..." but it wasent .. we knew her parents were rude ... but we didn't know they beat her ..... when she needed us most we weren't there for her ... she took all of that ... and never told anybody or even looked like someone who gets beat ... she hid it... she hid it so well....