5| Midoriya finally snaps

It was a normal day for Class 1-A. Well, as normal as it can be for Class 1-A of UA academy. Students were chatting with each other, sharing the most recent news they learnt. A familiar aggressive voice is heard through the classroom.

"DEKU DIEEEEE!", screamed Bakugou while his hands were popping small explosions. He pushed Midoriya to the floor, with Iida and Uraraka rushing to his side to help him up and berate Bakugou. But something different happens. Midoriya doesn't take the help from Uraraka like normal and gets up on his own, not saying a word.

"I'm so fucking done with you Bakugou Katsuki.", Midoriya calmy states, shocking everyone in the classroom. Aizawa froze outside the door. Midoriya never curses and he definitely never called Bakugou anything other than 'Kaachan'.

"I'm finally done with everyone's shit, including your own!", Izuku doesn't know what possessed him to finally stand up to Bakugou. It is today's date, most likely.

"Are you aware what day today is, Bakugou?", he asks in a fake sweet voice. Bakugou doesn't say anything. His mother warned him about the wrath of the Midoriya's. She had experienced it once the wrath of Auntie Inko and has been terrified since.

"No, huh? Today is the first anniversary of you telling me to take a swan dive off the roof. Don't you remember? Today, one year ago, you stepped over a line. This caused the other classmates to start putting red spider lilies on my desk. And the death threats. And the suicide baiting from everyone else." Midoriya explained and everyone stunned in silence.

Midoriya was bullied? By none other than Bakugou? They assumed that it was because of his quirk that Bakugou had a temper. They never imagined that he did something as bad as suicide-baiting someone.

"I went through 11 fucking years of your bullshit, Bakugou and I finally reached my limit. I have hidden all the scars from your quirk long enough. The other scars from students and teachers as well. I am done.", Midoriya continued.

He then turned around to address the class and Aizawa. He knew his teacher was behind the door. That skill comes with 11 years of bullying.

"You all never even tried to stop Bakugou! Never even asked! Not about my lack of control on my quirk, my relationship with him or why he was never put into anger management classes. I know you are behind the door, Eraserhead."

Aizawa entered from behind the door, shocked by the revelation of his student bullying history.

"I was so close to taking your goddamn advice, Bakugou, so goddamn close. Only for All Might to find me and shatter my dream by saying that quirkless people can't be heroes.", Midoriya continued.

"B-but you have a quirk, Deku!", Uraraka exclaimed.

"Don't fucking call me that! I have tolerated it because of my anxieties and the classes fucking noisiness. This had made it impossible for me to convince you to stop calling me that! You are supposed to be heroes! How the fuck did even the teacher not notice that at least 3 students are being abused?"

The class hanged their head down in shame as well as Aizawa. How didn't they notice? And who is the second person? Are there more in the class?

"I was quirkless until the day of the entrance exam proved me wrong. Do you know what kind of shock that is?! It seemed that only thanks to me getting a strong body activated my quirk. I would've blown my arm off if I had tried that before!", Midoriya answered Uraraka's question.

"I'm done with this biased school system and the ignorance of everyone! I have talents and a fucking higher IQ than Nezu, but no, no one ever noticed that!!", he shouted.

"Mom was right by wanting to pull me out of a school. Students get attacked over and over again and the school doesn't even pay attention to our wellbeing! Why the fuck aren't we in therapy for all the villain attacks that we 100% have at least slight PTSD from? Why did no-one check our mental health after the many villain attacks? Bakugou had been fucking kidnapped and there was no therapy for him! Also, why the hell is Mineta still here? His attitude is completely un-heroic and he shouldn't have passed that exam!", Izuku let all his emotions out.

"Heh.", he snorted, "I went through so much trauma in my childhood. I was right to expect the teachers to ignore the situation of Bakugou, Todoroki, Ashido, Kaminari and I. Who had to step in by Todoroki and help Ashido and Kaminari with their problems? Me! I'm transferring schools and will only come back once you fucking fix these problems. A sorry doesn't make it this time.", Midoriya finished his rant and started to walk towards the door.

He stopped, one hand on the door handle.

"This is exactly why I don't trust adults anymore.", Was his last statement before he left to get his stuff packed up. After that, he went to talk to Nezu about transferring schools. Shiketsu will be willing to take him in.

-------------------------------------

The moment Midoriya left was like the dam broke. Some students were falling on their knees or crying because of Midoriya's speech. Todoroki was happy that he didn't have to make the first step, as well as Ashido and Kaminari.

Kirishima was in shock because his best friend (he isn't sure if he was that from the beginning) bullied someone for being quirkless and even suicide-baited them. He wasn't sure if he can ever forgive himself for not noticing or speaking up for Midoriya. He felt horrible. Like he didn't deserve to be a hero not even noticing his classmates' silent suffering.

"What was he talking about, Bakugou, Ashido, Kaminari and Todoroki?", Aizawa investigated.

"Midoriya identified dyslexia for Mina and I.", Kaminari said,  sniffling.

"Endeavour abuses my family. Touya and I the most, but Touya died already.", Todoroki answered full of hate and sorrow.

"Tch, the nerd once called my hag abusive and a narcissist.", Bakugou said before smirking, "I made him pay for that."

Aizawa wanted to smack himself on the head. How didn't he notice this was the reason he never used his fire?! Midoriya was right, he was a horrible teacher and the school is horrible, too. Why did they never do anything? Why did they never ask?

-------------------------------------

After the students arrived at the dorms, they ran over to Midoriya's dorm, only to find it empty with a note.

'I told you a sorry won't fix this. You need to learn from this mistake and Bakugou needs to be finally expelled. He needs to realise that everything he did to me was wrong. Be ready for a lawsuit coming your way, as well as everyone else who neglected me and put me down. - Midoriya'

The students cried again as Iida read the note out loud.

-------------------------------------

Principal Nezu was surprised to hear from Midoriya, and even more so when the boy told him everything. Then he was full of regret and anger. Angry at himself and everyone who has done wrong to Midoriya.

Regretful because he didn't help Midoriya or recognised the signs. Midoriya left him with a long list of things to prove on, how to improve them and a promise of a lawsuit coming his way. He couldn't even be angry with him, because he was smarter and completely right.

He called a staff meeting to discuss the changes and get more information from Aizawa on the matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope that you enjoyed this One-Shot. Feel free to leave a suggestion of what I should do next in the comments, I love reading and answering them!

Stay healthy and keep safe!
~ Flame