22| Dad for One

It was a surprise when Hisashi Midoriya, aka All for One, found out that he will have a son. He and Inko did marry and he saw it coming, but it was still a surprise. He focused after that on helping Inko with parenting until Izuku was 3, but after that, he faked a high position job in America and convinced Inko to let him go.

It was hard to leave them behind but he had to keep Izuku and Inko safe from his many enemies. That did not mean that he didn't watch over them, just to make sure they are alright.

Inko had become weird towards Izuku after he was diagnosed quirkless. All for One noticed that she was more delicate with him like he was glass. Wtf, woman?! Their son wasn't glass!

That, however, wasn't All for One's biggest problem. It was the school that Izuku goes to. These were quirkist bastards! He will light the school on fire after Izuku finished his year there and kill all of these fuckers!

All of this only because his son was quirkless! That does not make him useless, he didn't even have any control over the fact that he is! (Ignoring that he could have a more powerful one version of his quirk because it was mixed with Inko's and he just has no idea how to activate it-)

The one person who belongs most of his rage to? Bakugou fucking Katsuki. Izuku's old best friend that turned into his personal bully abuser! He couldn't murder the kid, since people would think that Izuku did it after everything Bakugou has done to him, but he made them so poor, that they couldn't afford to go to UA. Later on, when Izuku moved on, he will torture him and then kill him.

Bakugou's quirk is not suitable for the Nomus, but he could just let the doctor have some fun with the kid. Maybe he could be useful for something.

What All for One needed to work on now was Izuku's confidence, trauma and physical form so that his son could go to UA quirkless and show everyone who said he couldn't the middle finger. (He had a feeling Izuku would still be too kind to do so-)

He asked Kurogiri to bring Izuku to him and send a note to the school saying that Izuku was unwell and couldn't come. He knew that his son was too smart for that school anyway.

--------------------------

When Izuku appeared before him, he had put on a small Illusion quirk to hide all the medical machinery and the missing half of his head, just to not scare the boy. Izuku stilled looked at him scared and vary to some degree.

"W-who a-are you?", his son asked meekly. God, the stutter needs to go if he wants to be a hero. All for One smiled never the less.

"I asked my friend with a teleportation quirk to bring you here, Izuku. I'm so sorry that I could never visit you or Inko...", and to be honest All for One was sorry.

"D-dad...? So you didn't leave me and mom because I was quirkless?", Izuku asked scared. All for One wanted to slap himself. Of course he would think that!

"What? No, of course not! I left around when you were three because I had gotten a high position job in America and we needed the money! Your mother kept me updated at the start but had stopped over time, so I had asked another friend to see how you were doing.", the father explained sorrowfully. He should have talked to Izuku earlier than his second year of middle school...

Izuku lit up after that. His father didn't hate him or pitied him like mom or his bullies did! This is awesome!

"Are you going to come back?", Izuku asked hopefully but Hisashi shook his head sadly.

"Unfortunately not, but I can ask my friend to bring you to me every once in a while if you'd like that. I just wasn't sure if you still wanted me in your life after I left for so long and never really talked to you.", All for One explained to Izuku who deflated a bit at first, but then perked up again at the prospect of seeing his father a bit more. Izuku smiled again. This boy was too trusting and he needed to change that, since villains could use it to their advantage.

"But, lets talk about how Inko, the school and specifically Bakugou are treating you.", Hisashi started as he crouched down to Izuku's level, who lookedn fearful at talking about those things, but All for One could see how his mind was already making up excuses and lies to cover said people and Hisashi just wouldn't have that.

"I already know everything so you don't need to tell me, but I want you to know and understand that everything they are doing to you is NOT okay and NOT your fault. You can become a hero, it will be hard work, but you can do it, I know you can.", he stated firmly and confidently. And with that, the dam broke and Izuku threw himself against his father, sobbing because someone finally believed in him, after all of these years of torture.

They stayed like that for a couple more minutes until Izuku calmed down again and only let out small sniffles every once in a while. 'He had gotten the crying from Inko, thats for sure.', Hisashi mused to himself.

"Now we have quite a lot of work to do if you still want to pass the entrance exams next year.", Hisashi explained and he couldn't help but be at least a bit proud at the determination flooding into Izuku's eyes. Yeah, it was gonna be though, especially once Izuku found out who he truly is, but they will manage.

He still had to burn a school down.

(He was not surprised to find Izuku talking to his cousin and adoptive brother, Tenko, when he tuned in to make sure everything was okay at the Bar. Izuku had simply looked at the screen, smiled, waved and said a 'Hey dad!', before turnign back around to Tenko who was just starting at him, shocked.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was an interesting chapter to write since I never really wrote in a villains perspective. Hopefully, y'all liked this!

I hope that you enjoyed this One-Shot. Feel free to leave a suggestion of what I should do next in the comments, I love reading and answering them!

Stay healthy and keep safe!
~ Flame