Chapter 6

Harry froze next to me. "Harry Potter" his name echoed around the silent hall again. "For goodness sake Harry go!" Hermione pulled him to his feet and he walked, dazed, to the front of the hall.

"He's a cheat!"

"He's not even 17 yet!"

Even though I'd only known Harry for a short period of time, we'd grown close, and I felt worried for him. Surely he didn't put his name in?

No one spoke to him in the common room that night, not even Ron. Ron thinks that he found a way to put his name in the goblet even though he wasn't 17 and didn't tell him.

Harry was sat in the corner of the room pretending to read a potions textbook, but his eyes kept fluttering around the room. I sat down next to him and looked over his shoulder at the potion he was pretending to look at.

"That's a good one. The potion."

"Uh yeah"

"Hey, I believe you. I know you didn't put your name in the goblet, it's literally not possible."

"Thanks Tori, that means a lot coming from you."

"Coming from me?"

"I mean...coming from someone I'm close to. Ron isn't speaking to me."

"He'll come around don't worry. Now I think you should go to bed, it's been a long day for us all. Thankyou for today by the way, teaching me all that stuff."

"No worries, hey I have something for you." Harry gave me a folded up Gryffindor quidditch team jumper. It was soft in my hands and I held it proudly. "Welcome to the team".

When I got into the dorm I held it up against myself in front of the mirror, when suddenly something fell out of it. It was a photo. I turned around to see Harry had written on it.

Found this in my photo album, it's your dad and mine, turns out they were good friends. Thought you might like it.
- Harry

I examined the photo. I'd never really seen my dad before. Mother doesn't keep many photos of him out, she says it upsets her. Harry's dad was identical to him, glasses and all. My dad smiled at me through the picture. He had my eyes for sure, but my hair was blonde where his was darker. It was like looking at a stranger, yet he was my father. I guess this was how Harry feels too when he sees pictures of his parents.

The next day I was sat waiting for Harry in the courtyard, ready to go to Hogsmeade. It was cold, and I pulled my jacket closer to me in a failed attempt to keep warm.

"I don't think he's coming" Hermione said as she walked past with Ron. "He has to do an interview about the tournament, you're welcome to come with us."

"No no that's ok, I'll wait a little longer for him." He wouldn't stand me up, he would have sent a note if he wasn't going to make it, I was sure of it.

Half an hour passed and there was still no sign. Disappointed, I got up and began to make my way inside when I felt someone walking at my side.

"Come on let's go" I turned to see Malfoy walking next to me, who spun me around so we were walking in the direction of Hogsmeade. I stopped in my tracks.

"Go where?"

"Are you stupid? Hogsmeade you idiot. Your little boyfriend stood you up, and I happen to be going there anyway, so let's just go together."

I sighed. He seemed to be back to his normal, rude self.

"Ok fine."

We walked in silence nearly the whole way until Malfoy broke it.

"So are you two a thing? You and Potter?"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't. I just wouldn't get too attached to him, he won't last long in that tournament I tell you that."

"And how exactly do you know?"

"I just do. Look, we're here"

Hogmeade was beautiful. It had shops of every kind, joke shops, sweet shops, and a cosy looking pub that a load of students were heading into.

"Here this way, this shop is good" Malfoy said, as he led me over to a shop full of jewellery. I spotted a ruby necklace and my eyes lit up. "Wow" I gasped.

"I always get my mothers birthday presents from here, she loves jewellery. And over here is the sweet shop, wait here a second." He disappeared inside for a moment and emerged carrying a box of what looked like jellybeans. "Try one" he said, offering the box to me and looking excited, like a kid at Christmas. I put a green one into my mouth and gagged instantly. "It tastes like I'm eating grass!! What is that?!"

"They're every flavour beans. To be fair grass is a pretty good flavour compared to some of the others." He slipped one into his mouth and spat it out immediately, laughing. "Chilli pepper". I giggled and he looked at me, his eyes meeting mine. "You have a nice laugh, not like Pansy, she cackles." I dared to ask the question that had been on my mind for a while. "Are you and Pansy close?"

"Our families are, we've all known each other for years, she's annoying most of the time though. Fancy a butter beer?"

"Butterbeer?"

"You've never had- Jesus Greenwood you really have not lived at all have you? Let's sort this out right now" he practically dragged me into the pub and we sat down at a table tucked away in the corner. 2 butterbeers were brought over and I took a sip. It was sweet and refreshing, I could have drank 10 of them. Draco hadn't realised the foam sitting above his top lip and I giggled.

"What?" He asked

"You've got a little urghhh" Draco proceeded to wipe his mouth and then met my eyes. "There's one last thing I want to show you, come on."

We walked up a small lane that was completely empty, when suddenly I found myself pinned against the wall.

"I've told you once before and I'll tell you again. I don't do tours for free Greenwood."

"I didn't ask you to give me a tour."

"And I didn't ask you to look so good, but here we are."

That was all I needed. I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him towards me, pressing our lips together. His hands moved around my body, so one was holding our bodies as closely together as possible, and the other was tangled in my hair. He bit my bottom lip and I softly let out a moan. He took that as an opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, and I felt him smirk. As our tongues danced together I never wanted this moment to end, me pressed up against the wall with his body pressed into mine, his hands in my hair, but sadly Malfoy soon pulled away and he looked at me, biting his lip softly.

"Still wish you were here with Potter?"