Chapter 27

It was soon time to return home for the Christmas holidays, except I wasn't going home to Brighton like usual, I was heading to 12 Grimmauld Place to spend Christmas with Harry and the rest of the order. Mr Weasley had recently recovered from an incident at the ministry, so we were all rallying round him helping him out. Mother and I made the deal that I could stay there for Christmas but for New Years I would come home to Brighton.

I briefly saw Draco on my way down to find Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys and he pulled me aside into a corner and pushed something into my hand.

"Here. Merry Christmas."

"Draco you didn't have to get me anything!"

"Please, take it Belle, I think you'll like it."

"Thankyou Draco."

"When are you back?"

"I'm away for Christmas but I'm back in Brighton for New Years"

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere special, just somewhere my dad used to spend Christmas"

"Well, have a good one"

"Thankyou Draco, see you after the holidays!" I placed a small kiss on his cheek softly before running to the hall where Harry was waiting outside for me.

I still couldn't get Draco out of my head. I loved Harry, but I felt something for Draco too, I just couldn't work out what. It wasn't the same feeling I get when I'm with Harry, if anything it's more intense, but I can't possibly love him, I just can't.

"Ready?" Harry asked, and I pulled my hat down further on my head.

"Let's go."

He took my hand and off we went, I turned around to see Draco stood, staring at us the whole way.

~

"Here you are Tori!" Mrs Weasley places a squashy package into my hand and I rip it open to reveal a green jumper with a silver "V" embroidered into it.

"Thankyou so much!!"

"Oh don't mention it, now have some more Turkey dear."

I looked over at Harry, who was stifling a laugh.

"Don't say anything Potter. Besides I think green is my colour."

"Green like these Brussel sprouts" he says, shoving the bowl in my face and laughing.

"Hey I got you something" I said, and pulled out a small parcel.

Harry went bright red and opened it to reveal a small red notebook.

"I just thought, seeing as you'll probably be quidditch captain next year that you'll want to write things down, keep track of stuff you know?"

"It's lovely, Thankyou so much Tori." He leaned over to place a small kiss on my lips before depositing a package into my hand. "My turn".

I opened the small box to reveal a ring, dotted with rubies. "Harry it's beautiful."

"I know you like jewellery, and you already have a ruby necklace so I thought this ring could match" he shrugged, looking away and I threw my hands around his neck, breathing in his scent.

"I love it. Thankyou so much" I said into his neck, and I felt him smile.

"Look at you two" we turned around to see Sirius standing in the doorway smiling.

After an afternoon of fun and festivities I sat down in front of the fire with a tea, exhausted. I rested my head on Harry's shoulder and he laid his on top of mine.