Chapter 32

We walked forwards, hand in hand, wands lit, not knowing if we'd make it out alive. "Can't believe I'm risking my life to help save Potter" Draco whispered underneath his breath and then stopped suddenly. I looked at him and saw him staring into the distance, and that's when I saw him. The identical ice blonde hair, but much longer, and the unmistakable voice of Lucius Malfoy. He was talking to Harry, but we weren't close enough to hear what they were saying. "He can't see me here Belle", he said and looked at me, not knowing what to do. "Find somewhere to hide, I'll come back for you afterwards".

"If you think I'm leaving you-"

"Let's get one thing straight, if you want this to work you need to stop trying to be the hero. I've been training, I can handle myself. Wait here, and I'll come to get you."

Draco looked me up and down and bit his lip softly. "You'd better. You know you're sexy when you're bossy." I laughed quietly and he crouched down behind a shelf as I ran into the darkness.

"NOW!" I heard Harry shout and I knew exactly what to do. There was a death eater blocking my path and I fired stupify at him, knocking him clean out of the way. "Tori!" Hermione exclaimed.

"What? You thought I was going to miss the party?"

Suddenly I felt an arm around my neck and a wand pressed against me. "Well well well, thought I could smell halfblood", said the crazed voice of Bellatrix LeStrange.

"Little Victoria Greenwood. How's daddy?" Her grip tightened around my neck and I felt my blood turn cold. Just as she raised her wand to my neck I felt her being blown away from me, and I was flung forwards into a shelf where I hit my head, hard. Someone must have fired a spell but I couldn't see who. Dazed, I tried to find the others when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Had a few too many drinks Victoria?" It was Sirius. He didn't stop to wait for an answer, instead passed me over to Tonks who looked at the blood gushing from my head and said "been in the wars haven't you Greenwood!" As my vision became clearer I saw the DA being held by various deatheaters, and Sirius disarming Lucius. I knew what I needed to do. Ignoring the searing pain rushing through my head I drew out my wand and Tonks did the same. We fired spell after spell until I saw Bellatrix blow a flash of green light out of her wand and I knew exactly what that was. I watched as Sirius faded away and Harry, restrained by Lupin screamed a blood curdling scream that brought tears to my eyes. "Go" Tonks whispered. "Go get him and get out of here". "How did you kn-" but Tonks cut me off by just winking.

With the pain in my head getting too much and the world starting to fade I made my way blindly through the now knocked down shelves to find him exactly where he was before. He looked up at me and I said "told you I'd come back for you" before it all went black.

~

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine, when it was still dark. The sheets were silky and dark green and I sat up slowly, groaning, remembering my pounding head, and opened my eyes to see that I was in the Slytherin dorms. I rubbed my eyes, confused and saw Draco walking in, his tie gone and the sleeves of his shirt rolled up as he ran a hand through his hair. His eyes fell on me and he gave me a smile. "Took you long enough to wake up."

"Where am I?"

"Guess."

"Well it looks like I'm in your dorm."

"Wow you're clever, come with me, I don't want to wake the others." He gestured over to the other beds where several Slytherin boys were asleep. I creeped out of bed and followed him into a dark bathroom, with elegant gold taps and green decor. Draco carefully placed his hands on my waist and lifted me onto the countertop gently. He poured a purple liquid over a cloth and began to dab my wound gently. I winced.

"Sorry darling"

"It's ok. It's actually helping it."

"Well it should do, it's a healing potion. Cooked it up myself."

"But-"

"Turns out I'm actually pretty good at potions, I just wanted alone time with you."

"You little sneak."

"I think I need to work on charms next, you weren't supposed to get hit by that spell."

I looked at him confused, then it clicked. "Hold on, you were the one who got Bellatrix off of me?"

"Well I wasn't going to sit there and do nothing was I? Just don't tell her it was me, it wouldn't go down well at family dinners."

"Wait, she's related to you?"

"She's my aunt. Guess you could say my family is pretty messed up."

"Well, everyone's a little messed up if you ask me."

"True that Belle. How's your head now?"

"No complaints", I looked at him and winked, and he bit his lip.

"You know", he said, coming closer inbetween my legs and grabbing my waist. "You looked pretty hot out there, firing your little spells, it's quite the turn on."

"Oh is it now", I said, wrapping my legs around him, pulling him in even closer to me. He looked deep into my eyes for a moment and said "god how do you do this to me" before placing his lips on mine, smiling softly. As the kiss deepened the familiar hunger flooded through my body and I found my lips on his neck, biting softly, as his breathing became much heavier. Our bodies began to grind against each other and I unbuttoned his shirt, to which he gladly ripped it off and threw it to the side, unbuttoning my own until I was just in my bra. He pulled away for a moment and looked me up and down. "Jesus" he said and I pulled him into me by the back of his neck and our lips were together once more. Suddenly, it was like my body took over from my brain and I found myself fumbling around at his wasitline, until he softly nodded and my hand was in his underwear, and I was rubbing my hand over him, softly and slowly at first and then sped up, with him softly moaning into my ear and neck. His hands were roaming my body and his lips were on my neck, the only sound in the room being our heavy breathing and Draco's soft moans. Soon Draco's breathing became shaky and he placed one last kiss on my neck before mumbling "fuck" in my ear as he reached his high. I withdrew my hand from him at the right moment and his eyes rolled back into his head before they settled on me and he said "you are something else Belle". Suddenly, we heard a noise coming from the dorms and Draco picked up my shirt and threw it at me. "Quick". It was dark in the bathroom and we fumbled around, giggling, as we struggled to put our shirts back on. When I was almost dressed Draco grabbed my hand and we sprinted out of the Slytherin common room and didn't stop until we reached the Gryffindor common room.

"Until next time darling" he said, before enveloping me in a tight hug and saying the password for me, to which I turned around and looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Neville still leaves his passwords lying around". I gave him one last smile before heading into the common room.

"Where have you been?"