Intro Notes

Hello, fellow reader who decided to check out this fanfiction out of so many others! I hope I can make your decision a good one XD. And for any readers who read my previous works, I'm backk!

     This SKZ story results from me wanting to go out of my comfort zone and try something new. I've never done a group chat story before and never planned to. However, I came upon a skz group chat story written by @kpop_trash_106 and I got inspired! I highly recommend the story to any Stay. 

     Just a couple of notes:

      1. This is an AU, so aside from the members themselves, no other character, such as friends or family is based on real-life, they are a work of fiction!

     2. Possible mild character death.

     3. I'm not going to use honorifics in this story, still not very confident in using them.

     4. The members are going to be a bit younger in this story than in real life just for the sake of most of them being school-age. I'll also go by international age to avoid confusion.

     5. I'm NOT a funny person, so don't expect this to be as hilarious as other group chats. If anything, this story is going to lean more towards the wholesome side, but I hope you guys still enjoy it!

     6. No romance in this story, sorry! Hopefully, you guys are satisfied with wholesome friendship :)

     7. This is a pretty clean fanfic, so you don't need to worry about any harsh language or such.

     Anyways, yeah, that's all I have to say. Hope you enjoy the story! Make sure to tag anyone who might enjoy this story <3