Chapter One; The Twins.

Adrianna.

Being a mother might be planned but what about motherhood is it planned too?

A new start. A new beginning. Hopefully, find a new life purpose or even find love.

As the alarm was about to ring for me to get up and make breakfast for the twins.

Yeah, you heard right twins. They came as a surprise to all of us. The ultrasound showed one baby. I didn't want to know the gender but my family insisted on planning a gender reveal which included a baby shower.

So they, I meant Noah knew as he and the girls went to all my doctor's appointments.

They never left me alone, even though sometimes I wished that they did. They helped me through all my classes at the college.

Even though they each took different subjects and courses than me. I would never change anything in my life because I have these two beautiful, amazing kids.

Flashback to the time she was pregnant.

Being pregnant wasn't planned. I didn't even plan to sleep with Aiden in the first place.

I don't regret it because of the precious angel in me. I would never think of abortion or even adoption they weren't in my mind at all.

I have the girls and Noah, and most of all the baby will have two sets of grandparents.

Papa and Mama bear was very happy, they didn't question who is the father of my baby because they knew who he was.

As for the Godparents, that was the hardest decision that I could ever make in my life. Both the girls wanted to be Godmothers to my little angel. So Noah was the tiebreaker, he planned a surprise reveal party.

The day of the last ultrasound was the day, that will change my life for the better and will give the girls what they wanted.

"Ms. Gonzales".

Noah and I were in the doctor's office for the last ultrasound. Noah accompanied me because the girls were busy with their college projects. Thank God that I was done with mine, before the appointment.

We walked into the examination room, where Dr. Monroe was waiting for us.

"Morning, Addie, where the whole gang?", She said because when I had the first appointment with her, the girls and their boyfriends were here with me. I said boyfriends because Leyla decided to take my advice on not breaking up with Andrew after what happened to Aiden and me.

"They are busy, with something very important", replied Noah.

Strange because the girls told me that they had to finish their projects as they are due on Friday as today was Monday.

"Everything looks normal"...

"This is looking normal, I wonder what abnormal for her", Murmured Noah because of my mood swings.

Most of the crazy cravings that when I wouldn't be pregnant I would have not tried them. That includes eating cookie dough and liking Aiden's favorite fruits and ice cream.

"Ready, to know the gender?", She asked.

"I am", Noah quickly answered, "Because I am the uncle, so I deserve to know but Adie doesn't want to know so could you write it down on a piece of paper or just tell me?".

Seriously, Noah. I can't believe he would do this I can because he is Noah, an abnormal person who has no filter for his mouth when he speaks.

I lie on the bed, as Dr. Monroe pulled up my shirt, and applied the ultrasound jelly, I shivered as it was cold.