Chapter Nine; Baby Or Babies.

Adrianna.

Too good to be true.

After that commotion, I went home and took a bath. I felt refreshed but couldn't help but feel betrayed by Alex.

I trusted him by bringing him into my and my kids' lives. I called up the girls, to tell them about everything that happened tonight.

I even told them about Luke and him being an FBI agent. I wondered what happened to him being an agent.

I knew that Noah would be here in the morning very early. I could picture Anna and him arguing about him coming over.

I was just about to go to bed when I had the doorbell ring. I wondered who it was, I peeped through the window to see who it was and found Aiden standing there in the rain. He was drenched, and I wondered how long has he been standing there.

I opened the door for him. Without a word to each other, I walked back to my room to get him a towel and some of Noah's clothes.

"Am sorry, that you had to find out that way about him", He said entering the room.

I knew that I couldn't be in the same room as him. We might end up on the bed. I gave him the towel, I tried to walk out but he caught my hand.

"Aiden, this isn't supposed to happen...."

"What do you mean?. I love you, Adrianna Gonzales, soon to be Mrs. Masters". He said pulling me closer to him.

"Now it is not the time for that, after what happened tonight, I think its best for me to focus on myself and our kids". I knew that telling him this won't make him stop but it is for the best that he knows.

He turned me around to face him. He looked into my eyes as if he can see what was inside me. "You better change, you won't want to get sick", I tell him. We were both staring at each other without blinking.

He then leaned closer and closer to me. I wanted to say something, opening my mouth, he shut me up with a kiss. One kiss led to us being in bed together again. That was what I wanted to avoid at all costs. But Aiden had a different plan.

Aiden.

I know what am doing isn't right for any of us. As I haven't even told Monica that I don't and will never be able to fall in love with her as my heart already belongs to Adrianna forever and always.

I know that she already knows, as she has been trying to keep track of me.

I know that she would try anything to keep me with her no matter what as I will be capable of doing anything to keep Adrianna and our kids by my side always and forever. Even if I have to get her pregnant so she won't leave me.

When she finds out that I have been trying to do that, she might even end up killing me in the process.

Noah told me how she was when she was in labor with twins. She refused Epidural anesthesia because she wanted to experience the entire process of labor.

She looked like someone who was possessed. She is a great mother to our kids and I don't want anyone else to be.

Authors pov

A few weeks passed, and Adrianna began to feel sick. Great, she thought. She took out a pregnancy test. There were two lines, showing she was indeed pregnant.

This time she would have to talk to Aiden to tell him about her pregnancy. She was in the office with Leyla went she took the test. As she couldn't wait until she reached home.