Chapter Fifteen; Weddings Part One.

This happens when they have already given birth. Adrianna gave birth to identical twins; Arianna and Arielle.

Anna Maria gave birth to a baby boy named; Leonardo.

Leyla gave birth to a baby boy named; Alexander.

Each of them gave birth a week after the other. Adrianna was the first and a week later was Anna and then a week later Leyla gave birth.

Adrianna.

Today is the day that Anna Maria gets married to Noah. It was just yesterday that all three of us were pregnant at the same time.

The guys were exhausted from our mood swings and weird cravings. I think when we gave birth, the guys were thrilled that there wouldn't be any pregnant women for now.

At least for me, four babies are enough for me to have. As for the others, I have no idea.

"Am getting married. I don't know if I will be a good wife to him. What if he gets tired of me?" panics Anna.

"Anna Banana, calm down. He won't dare leave you if he values his life", I tell her trying to assure her.

I looked ever to see what Leyla was doing. She was on the phone, I raised my brows at her wanting to know who she called.

"Anna, someone wants to talk to you. We will be right back. Okay", She gives her the phone.

Anna

I can't believe that I was panicking right now on my wedding day.

"Hey, honey. Are you alright? Dont worry I won't ever leave you. You are mine forever. And I won't change anything between us. Well.. except for some things that I would rather tell you in person at the alter. I love Anna. You and our son are my worlds. Now wipe your tears, breath in and out. I will be waiting for you. I will be the one wearing a suit". Noah tells me. I knew that he is and will be mine forever.

I still can't believe what he said when he saw Adrianna's twin daughters.

"How do you do it? Twins again. Share your secret", he says to Aiden.

How can a grown-up man ask something like that? Never mind. He is still a kid. He is going to be my husband at last.

"Ready, to go"

"Yes, thank you guys for being here with me on this special day".

"Hey, come on no more crying, Leyla will kill us if we ruin our make-up".

"Adrianna, Leyla thank you guys so much for being my sisters and my best friends", I said that, while pulling them for the last hug before I become Mrs. De Luca.

Authors Pov

As Anna and her father were walking down the aisle. She could help but look at how Noah was so nervous. This is it, the moment they have been waiting for.

Noah has planned a lot for their honeymoon. And when they get back it is Leyla's turn to get married to Andrew. Their wedding song is above.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" The priest asks.

"Her mother and I", Replied her father. He then kissed her forehead and then turned to Noah and said; "Take care of my princess". And shook his hand.

"Always", Says Noah.

The priest then asks them for their vows as they have both written their own.

Noah's vows;

"I love your sense of adventure and the way you always brighten my day. I vow to join you in this journey as your husband with an open heart and to make even the smallest of our accomplishments into an exciting part of our lives together. You are my model and my accomplice and you are my true counterpart. I will love you, hold you, and honor you. I will respect you, encourage you, and cherish you. In health and sickness, through sorrow and success, for all the days of my life".

Anna's vows;

"I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together. With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person—my love and my life, today and always".

"The rings, please," The priest says.

The twins became the ring bearers gave the rings to him, then blessed them.

Noah took the ring and placed it on Anna's finger; "I promise to cherish you and protect you and our kids always".

Anna then took the ring and placed it on Noah's finger; "I promise to cherish you and love you always".

"You may now kiss..."

Noah didn't even wait for him to finish and pulled Anna close to him. He kissed her without caring that their families and friends were watching them.

"Mr. and Mrs. De Luca", The priest officially presented them. Finally a happy ending for AnnaMaria and Noah.