Chapter Twelve; The Twins' Escape.

Jake.

All I could think of how my mom is, has she been saved? I know that dad and uncle Luke will find us but I also have to get us out of this place.

First I have to get my sister to safety for me to do what I intend to do. Thank you, Uncle Noah.

"Hey, Ry I have an idea. Just follow my lead". I tell my sister, who was curious about what I intended to do. She nodded agreeing with me.

After all, it's been a few days, maybe even weeks since we have been kidnapped.

I know that dad and my uncles are trying to look for us, but I can't just stay put knowing that this witch might kill us one way or another.

"Hey, mister. My sister isn't feeling well, she has asthma and really an inhaler. Please help her. I don't want to lose her", I tell the guard while Riley falls to the ground holding her chest and wincing.

The guard saw her and he stupidly opened the door to the cell. Part one of the plan is done, and the second one is on the way.

He kneeled, checking on Riley, I quickly took the huge piece of wood that was outside the door and hit him so hard on his head. He fell unconscious.

Thank goodness, he was alone. Otherwise, my plan wouldn't have worked.

We went out of the cell and locked the door using the guard's keys.

"That was close, Jake. So, where do we go next?" Asks Riley.

"This way", I tell her remembering the first day we were brought here. I pretended to be unconscious while looking at my surroundings.

I knew that whatever I was doing would help when we needed to escape from this place.

We walked for a while until we heard some voices, that were coming from the direction we were heading to.

"Today, I will contact Aiden, letting him know what I want in exchange for the brats. I just gave him time to mourn for her. Then it's time for business", The witch said, or what Uncle Noah said Chucky's Bride.

I quickly knew that that was the exit and the entrance to wherever we are. It was dark, so no one could see without using a flashlight.

I turned around and hid near the door and waited for them to pass.

As they walked by, I quietly walked up to one of them and removed a phone from their pocket. I once again thanked Noah for teaching a few things, not worth mentioning to mum dad, or even Riley.

"How did you that? Did Uncle Noah teach you that?", Crap. I knew I was busted knowing that when we get out of there, she will probably ask Noah to teach her too.

"Let's go, I will explain later" I grabbed her hand and ran towards the exit. I just hope that the phone I took had no password or else we are doomed.

Opening the door slowly, I walked out first knowing that if they were guards, we could take them out just like Uncle Noah taught us.

Fortunately, no one was outside which was strange.

"This way", I told her as we ran. We felt like we ran for miles. After a while, we stopped because I felt it was safe for us.

I took out the phone from my pocket, luckily it didn't have a password. I quickly dialed my dad's number and waited for it to ring.

"Hello, Who is this?"

"Dad, it is Jake and Riley...."

"Where are you guys? Tell me where you are".

Aiden

It's been a few weeks since the twins were taken and Adrianna was in a coma. Luke is still helping us find Monica and Steve. 

They are in this together. Because Steve's company is going bankrupt, he needed my help.

"Hello, Who is this?" I asked the caller because the number wasn't registered on my phone. When I heard Jake's voice I couldn't believe it.

"Where are you guys? Tell me where you are". Hoping that one of them would know the location.

"Dad, no we don't know where we are exactly, there are a lot of trees. And I heard about mum. Is it true? Is she really gone?" he asks when his voice breaks.

How did they know? Did that witch tell them?

"Son, listen to me, your mother is alright. And she is safe. So you don't have to worry about her". I assured them knowing that if they knew the truth they wouldn't be able to take it.

"Luke, could your team track the number, they are calling them?", I asked him hoping for a positive answer from him.

"Yes, as long they could stay on the line for more than five minutes", He said while already on the phone telling his team to do that.

Jake, where's Riley? Are you both okay? Did they do anything to you?" I asked in one breath.

"Dad, please slow down. Dont worry they didn't torture us. They gave us food as they were requested by someone. And Riley is right here beside me. She is safe".

"Got it, I know where they are, but it will be risky for you to join us as you don't have training for this, Aiden". Luke says to me knowing very well that I will disagree with him.

"I know that look, and am coming whether you like it or not. They are my kids and they are in danger because of me. I don't know what would happen if I ever lose Adrianna and our kids". I tell him.

"Jake, Uncle Luke has found your location, we are on our way there. Stay put and don't do anything until we get there". I hang up the phone after assuring my kids that they are going to be home in a while.

"So, do I get a gun? Or should I take my own gun?", Asked Noah. I can't believe this guy.

"Since when do you own a gun?" We both asked him.

"I have had it ever since my father was in the police force, he also gave me a license. And took me training every time he was free", He explains.

"Anyways, they are in a warehouse, that Steve owned although it is hidden from civilization, I was able to track it using the phone that Jake was using".

We all got into the F.B.I. cars that they provided for us. It turns out Alex, Steve and Monica were being investigated due to embezzling money from Steve's company. But for Alex, it was a different story. His charges were fraud, identity theft, and even kidnapping.

Ever since the twins were kidnapped by Monica, her mother had already disappeared leaving her to fend for herself.

"This is the plan", Luke explains how the whole operation will go. There will be teams of agents that will surround every corner of the warehouse.

Within two hours, we arrived at the location where James's call was. But there was no sign of either of them.

The other teams were discarded around.

"Jake, Riley", I shouted hoping they would hear me. But I was only met with silence.

I looked at Luke, "Do you think...."

I was cut off by the sound of a gun being fired.