Chapter Six: Revelations.

No secrets will stay hidden forever, just like the sun, and the moon. They never stay hidden for long.

Author Pov.

While Monica was spending time with her lover, Aiden was trying to find out what was she talking about on the phone.

He searched her entire apartment before he lost hope, he finally finds a shoebox that was on top of her blanket closet.

It was covered with a thick blanket, so no one would find it. He opened it, and what he saw shocked him.

He saw the pictures that were shown to him almost 10 years ago by Monica. But they didn't look like them.

In the pictures, he could see clearly who was kissing Noah, and it wasn't His Adrianna but her best friend Anna Maria.

These are the original pictures, and the ones that Monica gave him were altered as he thought to himself.

He kept the pictures aside and looked in the box again to see a man's picture.

It was the same guy who was with Adrianna at the restaurant the other night.

At the back of the picture, it was written the guy's age, name, and even date of birth. There was also an envelope in the box, he opened it.

He saw the guy's background check.

What was Monica doing with this guy's things and where did they even meet? He asked himself.

Before Monica comes home he should leave but he takes the box with him. He keeps everything the way it was so that Monica would suspect anything.

He then called his dad and his best friend Andrew so they could meet and see what they would do with this information.

When he reached home to meet his father who was waiting for him in his study.

Aiden.

After finding the real pictures, Monica hid from me all these years.

She made me believe that Adrianna cheated on me with her cousin whom I didn't believe was truly her cousin.

I wanted to confront her but I wanted to do it in front of Adrianna. Even though she would not get back together with me.

I still and will always love her. She is mine always and forever. I planned to get her back and to make her love again.

I explained to tell everything I found at Monica's apartment and how I came up with the box that is in my possession.

"I knew, that she wasn't a good person, especially on how she used to treat Adrianna when her dad was alive and when he died", Dad said angrily.

"What do we do now? we can't let her or her mother get away with this", Andrew asked dad hoping he would have a plan already in motion.

Seeing as my dad dislikes Monica, he will be willing to do anything just to get her out of my life.

Dad explained to us what to do with the information. Regarding that guy Alex, he said he will into it personally. I know that that dad promised Jake that if anything happens to him, he (My dad) will look after Adrianna.

Andrew, got to do his part, looking after Adrianna. He left as he had a date planned with his girlfriend.

"There's something very important that you should know about the day Jake died". Dad explained. "It is about Ruby Monica's mother, he saw her in a hotel room with her current husband Steve, they were having an affair."

"They didn't even bother to tell him that she wanted a divorce instead of having an affair with Steve". He tells.

I was shocked, as I didn't know about it. I was too hooked on Adrianna's cheating on me, I didn't care about breaking up with her at her dad's funeral.

"I know you must be feeling guilty, for what you did at her father's funeral, and I also know Adrianna as someone who doesn't hold a grudge against anyone".

He was right about that. I did witness it when she let me spend time with our kids.

She even let them sleep over at their grandparents' home with me of course. Monica still doesn't know about them and I hope when she does, I would have the plan to keep them safe from her clutches.

My parents loved them at first sight as much as I did.

Even Luna was ecstatic that she has a niece and nephew whom she would go buy presents for on their birthdays, and Christmas, and even just to spoil them.

They even have their room at the house so they could spend their days and night any day and any time they wanted.

"But, dad What if Monica plans something so that I might lose my family?", I asked my dad, so he could give me his advice.

"Son, there is another thing I haven't told you yet, Monica has been cheating on you with different men, I even have some pictures from the private investigator I hired to trail her and her mother". He gave the envelopes filled with pictures. "I didn't even look at them, because I had to give them to you".

I opened the first envelope, what I saw wasn't surprising but the guy looked familiar as if I had seen him somewhere.

I looked at the box I brought to the table in dad's office. I took out Alex's picture and compared it with the one dad had. But on dad's folder, his name was Ryke and not Alex.

They were the same guy, I saw dad's face turn into an angry one because he knew that Alex was dating Adrianna. "It all made sense to us now, she paid him to be with her", he said.

"But how come his name is different on your folder", I asked him.

"It's because his real name is Ryke and not Alex as he told Adrianna", dad explained.

I had so many questions that needed answers. Dad explained to me how he changed his name so that the police wouldn't track him here.

I knew that I had to save my family from them even if I have to turn him in.

Dad started pacing back and forth, thinking about what to be done so that we could keep Adrianna and our kids safe. There was an event coming up at the company, and I wanted Adrianna to plan it.

"Dad, I want to hire Roses and Thorns to plan our upcoming event for the company", I said to him, making him smile knowing why I wanted to do that.

"Son, you are running the company, so you know what's best for it. I trust your decision". He said winking at me.

"Am I interrupting something?", asked mum walking into the room. We both answered no.

We explained everything to her because we didn't want to keep anything from her. She was beyond furious, she even wanted to go and kill Monica.

But fortunately for her, dad told her that she wouldn't look good going to jail for someone who was going down.

"When am I going to see my grandbabies again? I hope soon and would you invite Adrianna, I would love to have a chat with her". She says before adding; "No, I won't tell you what I want to tell her", as she sees my mouth open wanting to ask her what she wanted to talk to Adrianna about.

I agreed to do that as I didn't want to see my mother angry. Sometimes it is best for me to just agree with her regarding the twins and Adrianna.