Chapter Five; Monica's Plot.

When one decides to play with Fate, Karma will come and around and let you have it. Let Fate take place the way it is supposed to.

Monica.

I needed someone new, someone, who excites me, and someone who I could use as a pawn in my game and I need him as a lover. I need fresh meat. No one seems to fit that criterion.

As I walked, towards the entrance of the mall for my shopping spree, I saw someone who is exactly how I wanted him.

"Hello, there", I said to him smiling my best smile. He was good looking but he needed to be polished a bit to fit the role I want him to play.

"Hey, gorgeous, can I help you?", He said smirking. I knew I had him where I wanted him. Give a little you get an entire meal out of it

I flirted with him, and I invited him for dinner the next day, just to see how he is going to react in a five-star restaurant. We exchanged numbers.

I somehow knew he was the perfect one for my plan to make Aiden and Adrianna separate for good.

After a few days of the meeting, dining, and hooking up with Alex. I decided to do a background check on him, using Steve's P.I.

I found out that he is almost jobless and he needed money to support his family back home and I found a lot more than I could think of.

Something like forgery, he is a fugitive that no one has been able to catch. But that will change now that I know about him. I hatched my plan and I told him about it.

Why go through the trouble of letting him know of the plan? Just blackmail him. Blackmailing was the first thing that came to my mind.

"You know Ryke, many people would love to know where you are now. Especially the police", I tell him while we were in bed.

He looked at me surprised to hear me call him by his real name.

"I know a lot more than you think babe. This is why you will be perfect for my plans", I explained, "I want you to do something for me and if you don't, one phone call and the entire S.W.A.T will be barging in".

"Fine, what do you want?", he gave in after knowing what I know about him.

I explained to him but only what I needed for him to know and not the entire story. You can trust people who might look good but they are worse than you are.

It was so easy to do that because once I showed him her picture he was smitten by her.

Great another fool in love with her.

But what I couldn't believe is that this fool will be in love with Adrianna. I wonder what kind of voodoo does she to make men fall for her.

He is even planning on proposing to her. I stopped him because that's not how I wanted my plan to go. He has to give it some time.

Plus I wanted Aiden to be there when he proposed to her so that Aiden could see, that she isn't for him.

I don't care who I hurt in the process of ruining Adrianna and the brats' lives. I have been cheating on Aiden, ever since we got together back in high school. He hasn't been the best boyfriend that lets his girlfriend be with everyone.

Now I have a new plan in motion because I knew he already met the two brats. I have to get pregnant with Alex even or with Greg or was it, Nathan.

I threw away my pills and planned the date.

One; I HAVE TO get Pregnant before I sleep with Aiden.

Two; I have to make sure that Aiden is drunk enough to sleep with me.

Three; I have to make sure that he marries me once and for all.

Right now am with Alex, trying to get pregnant. Sleeping with him each chance I get. He wanted to use a condom, but I let him after pooping holes in them. Damn, could this guy use his brain for once?

When a girl gives you a condom, it might be pocked holes.

Am running out of options now, if this doesn't work then plan B does.