Bonus Chapter; Family Outing.

Aiden

"Dad, where are we going?", Asked Riley. As I help Adrianna pack a picnic basket, while she packs some clothes for the kids. As we planned to take to my parent's beach house for the weekend.

"Sweetheart, we are going to the beach for a picnic, and we might spend the weekend at grandpa and grandma's beach house", I explained. She jumped up and down.

"Ry, stop that you might fall and hurt yourself", Adrianna tells her as she puts the bag of clothes by the front door.

"Jake, come on and hurry or will be late".

Jake was in his room, trying to pack his clothes, I even asked Adrianna one time and she said that he doesn't want anyone's help in doing his things.

He insists on packing his clothes but thank goodness that Adrianna checks what he packs.

He might end up packing the clothes that aren't appropriate for the day. When mum saw him the first time, she said that she was looking at a mini-me.

Jake looked like me and sometimes acts like me. I remember when I asked Adrianna what their favorite things and food were.

She said; "Jake eats the same as you and Riley eats like me", I didn't get what she said at first.

When I took the twins to a sleepover at my mum and dad's house, I stayed with them that night. And I saw what Adrianna was talking about.

Jake's eating habits were exactly like mine, while Riley's was her mom's.

"I am ready, mum, dad", says Jake while walking into the room rolling his bag. I hoped that Adrianna checked it before we leave.

Adrianna walks in and takes the bag back to Jake's room to check what our son has packed. I followed her to see what mess he made.

It turned out that he packed only the superhero costumes that he wore for Halloween before. I couldn't help but laugh out loudly.

Adrianna turned around seeing I at the bedroom door laughing.

"Aren't you going to help, by putting the bags in the car, or will you just stand there?"

I just took a step closer to her, she moved a step back. I took more steps towards her, and she took almost the same steps I took but she ended up falling on Jake's bed, taking me down with her.

"Could you move, please?"

I moved closer to her. She looked more beautiful even if she wasn't wearing any makeup.

"Aiden, I have a boyfriend...."

I kissed her, interrupting whatever she wanted to say about that asshat of a guy, who was cheating on her with Monica.

I intend to find out what those two are really up to. And put him where he belongs in jail.

My hands explore her body as I hold her tight. Her touch was exactly what I needed at this moment.

"You are Mine, Adrianna" I repeated while still kissing her. She tried to push me away.

"Let me go', She whispered. "Please".

I couldn't let her go but I had to because of the tiny footsteps that were approaching the room.

I smirked when I saw a hickey on her neck knowing that she might try to cover it with her hair or even makeup.

"Mum and Dad, let us go we are going to be late".

I got up from the bed, and then help Adrianna too.

"That should never have happened, I have a boyfriend..."