EXTENDED SUMMARY

• AFTER WE CRASHED •

"Who knew that when we said always, we meant it?"

•••

Four years after One Direction goes on hiatus, Mickey Horan is a twenty-two year old with a degree in business from New York University.

Since graduating, she decided it was time to step back into the spotlight. One night on James Corden's Late Late Show completely changes the course of her life.

Mickey decided a long time ago that her life was hers. It didn't belong to James, or Simon Cowell, or anyone. She proved over and over again that she could get by all on her own; of course, there's no fun in that.

The fun in the situation comes from a boy named Louis Tomlinson. He and Mickey eventually collide again, and against all odds, make another go of their relationship.

In the following years, Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson realize that a family of their own is more complicated than it seems.

•••

- AUTHORS RAMBLINGS -

welcome to the long awaited book two!

i assume you're coming here from book one. if you are, great, i'm excited for you to read the second book in the crashing into you series.

if you haven't read the first book? go do that! don't be silly, everyone knows you need to read the first book first!

okay. now that we have that squared away. here's a quick reminder of where we left off.

mickey was in college, her relationship with louis was at a standstill, and the boys were officially on hiatus.

how much can change in four years, anyways?

(hint: the answer is basically everything!)