8. Rooftop

Bad and Skeppy spend most of the day just playing together in the pool. There was another volleyball match with the same team's and this time, Skeppy's team won! 

"Yes let's go!!!" Sapnap shouted. 

Skeppy and Wilbur do a chest bump while the rest of the team clap for themselves. Schlatt swim's to Skeppy and shake's his hand, "Good game." "Yeah gg." Skeppy say's. 

Everyone does whatever they want to do now. It was around 5:00pm, so after an hour passed it was near sunset. 

"Guy's, it's almost sunset." Ant mentions. 

"If you guys wanna watch it from a nice view, I think there's a place on top of the house. I don't know but i'll check. Be right back." Dream says. He get's out the pool and look's around the house. 

"Do you like watching the sunset?" Skeppy asks Bad. 

"Yeah, I find it nice. Do you?" Bad say's. 

Skeppy shrugs, "I do. But it also depends who your with you know." 

"Yeah. I get that." Bad say's. 

Dream come's back and say's, "Yeah guy's, there's a spot right up there." 

Everyone start's following dream as he lead's them all to a ladder on the side of the house. "Watch your step." Dream say's. Dream was first up and then he helped George. 

Everyone get's up there and find's a space to sit. It wasn't too big, but everyone did fit comfortably. 

"This place feel's nice." Niki say's. 

"Yeah, I like the view especially." George agree's. 

From the top, you could see the coast of Florida in the far distance. And much closer was the little area of the city they were in. Car's driving by, nice greenery all around, and pretty buildings. Dream chose a really nice place. And as Bad is looking around, he spot's a pretty rooftop restaurant. 

"Look at the place over there." Bad say's pointing. 

Everyone look's over and see's the rooftop with pretty lights and flowers all around. 

"Their food better be good." Velvet say's. 

"Maybe we could go on a date there?" Ant asks him. 

Velvet smile's and give's his boyfriend a kiss. 

"You guy's are adorable. But single lives matter." Skeppy joke's. Everyone giggle's and smile's. 

"Oh look, I think the sun is going down." Puffy say's. 

Everyone stay's quiet just watching. Bad likes things like this where he can just be calm and his surroundings are peaceful. Bad exhales and breathes in the nice air. He could feel the warm air and slight wind around him.

As Bad's eyes are about to shut, he feel's something on him. He look's to the side to see Skeppy's head on his shoulder. Bad stare's at him and Skeppy can feel it. So he look's up to meet Bad's eyes with his own. 

"What are you staring at?" he asks. 

Bad doesn't look away this time, "I don't know." 

Skeppy smile's, "Ok." 

They both turn to stare at the sun again. It was just about to dip out of view. And it did. So like that, the sun was gone and the moon was beginning to take her place. 

"So what now?" Karl asks. 

"Back to fun!" Alex respond's. 

People start climbing back down the ladder and going to the backyard area again. But Bad and Skeppy still sit there together. 

"Are you guy's coming?" Dream asks. 

"I think we're good." Skeppy replies. 

Dream shrug's and goes down. Now it was just Skeppy and Bad, alone. 

"You don't want to go back down?" Bad asks. 

Skeppy lightly shake's his head, "Not really. I'm kinda tired." 

"And you told me to have fun all day." Bad say's. 

"Well I don't know. We had fun all day, so now i'm tired." Skeppy say's. 

"You can go to sleep if you want. The dog's are in our room right now so you can even cuddle with them." Bad suggest's. 

Skeppy nuzzle's closer to Bad. "I think i'll just sleep here." he say's. 

Bad looks down to see that Skeppy is already dozing off. Bad smile's and look's up to watch the moon. 

Some time passed by. Bad doesn't know how much, but at least an hour. And he had dozed off too. He open's his eye's and feel's something on his chest. He look's down to see Skeppy's floofy head of hair. 

"I don't want to wake him." Bad say's. 

He gently hold's Skeppy's head as he tries to get out from under. He manage's so and place's Skeppy's head down. 

"I should wake him so he doesn't get sick up here." Bad thought. 

He sit's up and tap's Skeppy. "Skeppy..Skeppy..Wake up to go inside. Then you can sleep again if you'd like." Bad whisper's. 

Skeppy open's his eye's, "What?" 

"Come on." Bad say's. 

Bad help's a very sleepy and confused Skeppy up. 

"Ok Skeppy wake up a little so you don't die on this ladder." Bad say's. 

Skeppy manage's to get down the ladder with Bad being a support at the bottom to make sure he doesn't fall. 

"Ok i'll help you." Bad say's. 

Skeppy wrap's his arm around Bad and put's his head on Bad's shoulder. They go to their room and Bad shut's the door. The dog's start jumping at them wanting to be pet. 

"Not right now guy's." Bad say's. 

"Ok Skeppy, you should change now." Bad say's. 

He sit's Skeppy on the bed and goes through Skeppy's bag to look for clothes. He grab's a loose shirt and loose short's. 

"Here. Now just go change in there and then you can come sleep." Bad say's. 

Skeppy nod's his head and grab's the clothes. He goes in the bathroom and change's to come back out. 

He plop's into bed, "Thank you Bad." 

"No problem Zak." Bad replies. 

Skeppy goes to sleep and Bad pet's the dog's. Bad let's out a big yawn and say's, "Maybe I should go to sleep." So he change's and get's in bed to go to sleep.

Word Count: 993

A/N: <3