13. Electric Love

Dream get's up and grab's a mic. Everyone wait's patiently as he secretly chooses his song. 

"Wait, Sapnap can you come help me real quick?" Dream asks. 

Sapnap get's up and walk's to Dream. "Is something wrong?" he asks. 

Dream whisper's in his ear, "Can you record everything that happen's?" 

Sapnap shrug's, "Sure, if that's what you want dude. Must be a good song or something." 

"Kind of. Just like secretly record though." Dream say's. 

Sapnap nod's, "Got it. Need anything else?" 

"Nope." Dream replies. 

Sapnap sit's back down and Dream prepare's himself. He start's fumbling with the wire of the mic, "I-I'm just gonna sing now." 

Everyone separates from the convos they were having to hype up Dream and listen, everyone beside's George. A faint sound start's and then drum's come in. Then there's the guitar and starting vocal's. Almost everyone recognize's the song. 

Since last night, Dream and George haven't talked, so it was awkward between them. All George can think right now is, "He kisses me.. and now he's confessing his love to someone else. Guess I fell for his teasing again." He want's to get up and leave the room. But he can't be rude like that in front of everyone, so he stay's. 

"What is this song?" Charlie and Schlatt ask. 

"It's called Electric Love. It's a good song." Karl respond's. 

Sapnap get's out his phone and hold's it to the side to record as Dream is about to start.

Dream open's his mouth to start singing...

"Candy, he's sweet like candy in my veins. Baby, I'm dying for another taste."

"He?" George asks internally.

"And every night my mind is running around him. Thunder's getting louder and louder."

"Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle. I can't let you go now that I got it. And all I need is to be struck. By your electric love (Ohh). Baby, your electric love (Ahh). Electric love."

Dream run's his hand through his hair to clear his vision. He look's up and lock's his eyes with George. Dream can't help but let the smile on his face grow more and more.

While George can't help how red his face is getting and the thought's of what could happen in the next few minute's running through his mind.

"Drown me (Drown me), you make my heart beat like the rain. Surround me (Oh), hold me deep beneath your waves." 

"And every night my mind is running around him. Thunder's getting louder and louder and louder."

Dream has all of George's attention.

"Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle. I can't let you go now that I got it. And all I need is to be struck. By your electric love (Ohh). Baby, your electric love (Ahh). Electric love."

But still nothing is happening. "I keep falling for this dumb act." George sigh's.

"Rushing through me. Feel your energy rushing through me. Feel your energy rushing through me."

Dream start's walking toward's a certain person...

"Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle."

Closer...

"I can't let you go now that I got it. 

Closer...