43. Croatia

Two days later, Bad and Skeppy are in Croatia. They just got out of the airport once their bags finally got through to the baggage claim. 

Before they left for the plane here, they dropped off Rat and Rocco to Dream's house because he agreed to watch them. And now their here together. Skeppy rented an airbnb for them to stay at for a week in Dubrovnik, Croatia. 

After going through a bunch of options and places they'd like to go, they decided to go somewhere neither of them thought of. Croatia is a beautiful country in the Balkans. Taxis are lined up across the street for travelers coming from the airport. 

Bad walks to ones window and asks, "Hi, are you available to take us to Dubrovnik?" 

The guy nods and says, "Yes, welcome in." 

Bad and Skeppy put their luggage into the trunk then sit in the back together. "How was your flight?" the guy asks. 

Skeppy replies, "It was great. We kinda just went to sleep the whole time." 

Bad gives the guy the address for the airbnb and they also talk the whole car ride with the guy. He's a nice man in his 40's. They arrive at the destination and Bad pays the fee with Kuna (Croatian currency) before getting out of the car. 

Bad and Skeppy say, "Thank you!" 

The guy waves goodbye and says, "Have a nice vacation!" 

The two of them go to the door and enter a password to get in. They walk in and wow!

 They walk in and wow!

Bad and Skeppy leave their luggage at the door while they look around the place

Bad and Skeppy leave their luggage at the door while they look around the place. Bad walks out the balcony and leans against the railing to look at the view. He says, "I'm sure this all looks beautiful at night." 

Skeppy walks right next to him and wraps his arm around Bad's waist. "Its really pretty." he says. 

Bad nods and says, "So what should we do-" Bad's cut off when Skeppy suddenly picks him up bridal style and starts carrying him inside. Both of them giggle as Bad get's squirmy from being carried. 

"Zak why are you carrying me?" Bad asks. 

Skeppy lays Bad down on the bed and lays next to him. He responds, "Just wanted to lay down a bit with you. We are on our honeymoon."