49. FL to LA

1 month after Rolling Loud. Skeppy and Bad are on their laptops in their office/work room editing. But then, an idea comes to Skeppy's genius brain. He says, "Bad."

Bad says, "Yes?"

Skeppy gets out of his chair and goes behind Bad's to wrap his arms around. He says, "Now, before you veto this idea. It just came to my mind and I think it'll be fun."

"What is it?" Bad asks.

Skeppy says, "We should take a trip to LA!"

"What?!" Bad replies.

Skeppy looks in Bad's eyes, "Pleeaase! Let's go and have fun. Just a short trip."

Bad says, "Alright, we can go. But we have to plan it first!"

"Yeah of course, so when should we go?" Skeppy asks.

Bad shrugs, "Maybe next week?"

Skeppy says, "Got it! Ill book someplace to stay."

Skeppy goes onto the web to search for a hotel for them while Bad continues his editing. He barely posts videos, so the least he can do is have good posts for when he does.

One week and much planning later, they are at the airport! (A/N: Rat and Rocco are being taken care of by Dream and George.) Bad and Skeppy wait with their small luggage carry ons in the long line for a flight to LAX.

They eventually board the plane and get the two seats next to the window. Skeppy sits next to the window and Bad next to the aisle. Bad gets nervous on planes so as they lift off, Skeppy holds his hand.

Skeppy whispers, "Wow, look outside Bad." They look out the window to see Orlando city growing smaller and smaller until they reach the sky where its just clouds.

A hostess comes over and asks, "Nuts or pretzels?"

The boys both answer, "Nuts."

She gives them the packets and asks, "Anything to drink?"

Bad says, "May I just get a water?"

She nods and Skeppy says, "And can I get a Sprite?" She nods again and gives them both their drinks and then she's gone.

Bad and Skeppy talk about some future business plans during the first hour of the flight. But then there's still 4 hours left till they arrive. So Bad takes out a dual earbud adapter and they both watch a movie together.

The plane eventually lands and they get off. They take an uber to the hotel that Skeppy had booked for 2 days. And there's another hotel in Vegas that is booked right after for another 2 days. (A/N: Next chapter tease😜)

They change into nicer clothing than their airport clothes and go out for dinner. After being on the plane in the middle of the day for 5 hours, they were hungry. They go to a nearby restaurant and bar where they have some classic American food like burgers, hot dogs etc.

Skeppy asks their waiter, "Can we get some beer?"

The waiter says, "Yes sir. What would you guys like?"

Bad says, "Do you guys have Blue Moon?"

The waiter nods and Bad says, "I'll get a Blue Moon then."

Skeppy says, "And can I get...what do you recommend?"

The waiter says, "I like Blue Moon as well, but since he's already getting that. Maybe you'd like to go with Guinness dark if you've tried it and liked it."

"I haven't tried it before, but ill take it." Skeppy replies.

The waiter writes down their order and goes to get it for them.