23. Trolls

Bad wakes up to Skeppy's whining voice. "Bad, Baaaad, Bad! Get up!" Skeppy says. 

Bad rubs his eyes open, "What do you want?" 

Skeppy sit's next to Bad, "I need help with something." 

Bad yawns, "What is it?" 

"I have a HILARIOUS troll! And I need help to set it up." Skeppy says. 

Bad stares him dead in the eyes, "You really woke me up, for a troll?" 

"Yes. But before you get upset, it's gonna be super funny! Please help me." Skeppy says. 

Bad sighs, "I'm not upset. Well maybe a little. But i'll help you since i'm already up." 

"Great! Change and then meet me in the backyard. No one is awake right now." Skeppy says.

"Shouldn't you be hungover and sleeping too?" Bad asks. 

"I took drank some vitamin water and took advil's. I'll be fine." Skeppy shrugs. 

"Fine alright." Bad says. 

They get up and Skeppy leaves the room to leave Bad alone to change. And once he does change and brush his teeth, he goes out the the backyard. Skeppy had a box filled with a couple different parts or something that Bad couldn't really make out. 

"What are we doing?" Bad asks. 

"Alright so, I have a couple different things to set up. I haven't been able to troll that much so i'm making up for it today." Skeppy explains. 

Bad sighs, "How bad will it be?" 

Skeppy shrugs, "Not that bad. First I have A BUNCH of rats to crowd the bathroom. Next, an airhorn that I wanna tape behind a door so it honks when opened. But I don't know where. And last, I want to put water buckets on top of Techno and Quackity's doors. What do you think?" 

"I think the rat one would be funny. The horn will be annoying but funny. And the last one is alright. Just make sure Techno and Alex doesn't get hurt. Besides that, it's good." Bad agrees. 

"Yep! Alright let's set up." Skeppy says. 

They first grab all the rats and place them in bathroom; on the floor, the sink, shower pole, everywhere. 

"I think we got everywhere covered." Bad says. 

Skeppy nods, "Yep. Now let's do the horn." 

So they grab the air horn and duct tape. 

"Which door should we put it at?" Bad asks. 

"Maybe...the pantry?" Skeppy asks. 

"Sure." Bad says. 

They set up the prank and go back outside. "Now the water buckets! I got plastic so it wont hurt them if it falls on top of their heads." Skeppy says. 

Bad smiles, "Nice of you to think of them like that." 

"Well yeah. I don't want to kill my friends." Skeppy says. 

They fill up two buckets with water and go inside. 

"Let's do Techno's door first." Skeppy whispers. 

They go over and creak it open a little. Skeppy reaches to put the bucket on top of the door and they quietly tip toe away. 

"We need to be more quiet because the door is open now." Bad whispers. And Skeppy nods in response. 

They grab the other bucket and do the same to Alex's door. "Alright, were done." Skeppy says.

"Now what do we do?" Bad asks.