24. Roblox

It's the next day and Bad wakes up by himself. He yawns while sitting up and looks over to see Skeppy peacefully snoring. Bad smiles and get's up. He calls the dogs with him outside so they can go potty. And once they do their business they go back inside. Bad goes to the kitchen and prepares the dog's breakfast. 

With the scent of eggs roaming through the halls, Floof wakes up from Techno's room and somehow left to come into the kitchen. Floof, Rat, and Rocco wait patiently while Bad makes them eggs. Once their done, Bad splits it to different bowls and let's the dogs feast. 

Techno comes out of the room shortly later. "Is Floof in here?" he asks. 

Bad points to Floof eating in the corner with the other two dogs. 

"Oh nice. *yawn* I'm going back to sleep." he says. Bad says night and Techno leaves again. 

Bad is used to usually being the first one awake. And usually for a while. Everyone else was taking advantaging of this time to sleep in more. So after two hours of sitting alone in the living room with his phone and dogs, Skeppy walks in. 

"Hey Bad." he says. 

Bad smiles and says, "Hey Zak. Good morning." 

"Good morning. Are you hungry?" Skeppy asks. 

Bad shrug's, "Kind of." 

"Want some cereal?" Skeppy asks. 

Bad nods and says, "Yeah sure." 

So Skeppy makes them bowls of cereal and sit's next to Bad on the couch while eating. 

"Should we film another video together?" Skeppy asks. 

"I don't know. If you want too." Bad says. 

Skeppy shrugs, "I was thinking maybe a vlog. As long as I don't release anything you know. Just the funny bit's of the day and making sure to respect everyone." 

"If you ask everyone then I think that's good. And of course when your editing make sure there's nothing of Dream's face in there." Bad says. 

Skeppy nods, "That'll be first priority." 

They continue talking and planning some bit's for the vlog. Bad suggests a bit where Bad trips Skeppy while falling. "No why would I be the one tripping?!" Skeppy asks. 

Bad laughs, "It would be hilarious!" 

"You take pleasure in my pain don't you?" Skeppy says. 

Bad shrugs, "Just a little." 

The continue discussing plans until Dream is third awake and plops on the couch across the two. 

"Hey guys." Dream says. 

"Good morning Dream." Bad says with a smile. 

"Morning Dream." Skeppy says. 

Dream smiles in response. "Anything interesting you guys talking about?" he asks. 

"Oh yeah. I wanted to ask you and everyone else before I do anything. Is it alright if I film a vlog. Of course without showing your face, leaking anything, or releasing anything that no one wants out." Skeppy says. 

Dream smiles, "I think that's a good video. But yeah, check with everyone." 

"I think the fans will love it." Bad adds. 

"Yeah, and unless George says it's ok, please don't include anything with us two being together you know. Like we can flirt for a bit or something without my face in frame. But like if we are in the background hugging or something, even if you cant see my face, please don't include it. I don't know how George really feels about that still." Dream says.