Epilogue

Dedicated to everyone who reached this part of the story. Thank you so much! I appreciate you!

Epilogue

Aria grew up with her parents until they died and she kept on living alone. It was hard, she wanted to give up. But certain people came into her life and changed it completely. Hindi niya alam kung nasa plano ba ng mga magulang niya ang pagpunta sa mundo ng mga tao para makita at makilala niya ang mga kaibigan o ano.

She don't know what came into their minds that they went and lived in the mortal world, but she thinks it was a good idea. Rather, it was a very good idea. Yes, she wants to be with her parents, but she's thankful and quite content with her friends with her.

She's sure her parents are proud of her.

She protected the people, and she was able to do her duty. Her inside voice has been rejoicing since the last day of the fight.

Speaking of voice, the voice that talked to her when she was poisoned, she still doesn't know who it was. Pamilyar ang tinig nito, ngunit hindi niya maalala kung sino at kanino ang mga tinig na iyon. All she knew is that it saved her and the people. Kung hindi dahil doon ay baka siya ang patay at hindi ang hari ng mga Krylene.

A lot happened. Truths, revelations, fights, pain, allies, and even deaths. Marami ang nangyari at marami rin ang ipinagbago ng kanilang buhay.

They thought they were ordinary girls in an ordinary world. But who would've thought that they were princess, deity, and even a demon slayer and a szjin at the same time?

They only thought of assignments and research papers in the past, but now they are thinking of how to protect the people and their lands.

They have grown, and they have found their purposes. They have found friends and allies, they have been reunited with family.

They don't regret agreeing to Aeron in coming to this new world. This world is their new home, and they will do anything to protect it.

"Maayos na ba ang pakiramdam mo?"

Napaangat ang tingin ni Aria at tumango. "Opo."

"Mabuti naman." The old man handed her a cup. "Oh, inumin mo muna ang tsaa na ito."

"Salamat po."

"Ilang araw na lamang at makakauwi ka na sa inyo. Ilang buwan din ang nilagi mo dito para sa ensayo at pagpapagaling mo. Mabuti nga at mabilis ang paggaling mo."

"Dahil po ito sa inyo, Mang Yon. You're a good doctor and a good trainer. Hindi ka nagreklamo kahit hindi ko makuha ang gusto mong ipagawa at mga turo. Instead, you've been so kind and gentle. Thank you for helping and guiding me. The days I've spent here were exceptional. I learned a lot and grew stronger."

Tumawa ang matanda. "Nasa sa iyo rin naman iyon kung makikinig ka at matututo. Magaling ka lang talaga kaya ganoon."

Aria's been away from home because of her training. Master Yon is her 7th trainer and gladly, her last. This was an order from the council and the school. She needs to train before she's announced to the people. When she goes home, she'll be introduced as the demon slayer.

The council won't disclose the word of her being the szjin. Hindi niya nga alam kung bakit. But they keep on telling her that it might be a problem if it will be publicized, and the people might bug her for having two of the most exceptional magic in their world.

But she doubts that.

Marami ang nakakita sa kaniya. Maybe they have taken care of that but are they sure there will be no words getting out?