SA: TFP Chapter 2

Happy Reading!

Chapter 2

Anyssa Brissa 'Aria'

Aria opened her eyes, still dizzy. But to her more surprise, she wasn't where she stood earlier. She's now at a different location and it looked like there's no one in here.

"Ella? Tin? Where are you?" She tried calling the two. Nababahala na siya sa lagay ng dalawa. This is a dangerous mission. Hindi pa rin niya mawari kung ano ang nangyayari.

Is she missing a lot of pieces here? Why can't she comprehend what has happened? What was that voice that called her? Bakit siya nito tinawag na Anyssa? There are only a few people that call her that and it's...

She stopped when she suddenly heard some noises. More like a person's voice.

"Bilisan mo!"

"Baka maabutan tayo, dali!"

Aria went to the tree and peeked through it. There, she saw a man and a woman who looked like they were running away from something. Disheveled hair and crumpled clothes. Sweating as they pant for air.

Aria turned cold feet when their faces registered in her mind.

Mama... Papa...

"Drusus, papalapit na sila!"

"Shh, 'wag kang maingay."

Drusus chanted some spells while holding Bryndis—Aria's mother. A few men arrived a few seconds later, having their own weapons individually. Mukhang may hinahanap ang mga ito.

They tried looking for the couple but to their disappointment, they weren't able to do so. Aria was easily able to understand what was happening. Her parents are being chased. She's no 5-year-old to not understand the situation she's watching.

Aria slowly walked near her parents. Alam niyang hindi siya makikita ng mga ito. One of the men earlier walked in front of her and he didn't notice her. That's why she thought maybe the people in this time can't see people like her that are from the future.

How did she know that this is the past?

Well, she just thought of it.

And there is no way that this is not the past especially that she's seeing the younger version of her parents. Alam niya ang pigura at mga mukha nito. She might be young when she lost them, but they have a special place in her heart and mind. She wouldn't forget them.

Pinagtuonan muli ni Aria ng pansin ang mga magulang. Why are they hiding anyway? Who are they running away from?

Strangely, even if his dad, Drusus used some invisible chant, she can still see them. Nakita niya na nakahinga ng maluwag ang ama, ngunit bakas ang pag-alala ng mga ito.

"Ano na kaya ang nangyari sa iba?" tanong ng ina niya. She held her hands in her chest as if she was feeling tightness there.

Drusus sighed. "Maaring hindi maganda. Ngunit sana naman at maging ligtas pa rin sila."

"Bakit kailangan gawin nila ito? They are trusted by the people! And yet, we, the demon slayer tribe are being executed?" ramdam ni Aria ang galit at gigil sa bawat salita ng ina. Sinong nila? Who are they?

"I know what you are feeling, I understand you. Pero kailangan nating makaalis mula rito. Kung ang gusto nila ay patayin tayong lahat, maaaring ang dugo at kapangyarihan natin ang gusto nilang bigyan ng katapusan," Drusus said. "Maaari ring may kinalaman ang mga Krylene dito."

Aria clenched her fist. Coincidentally, that was her mother did too. Nagsimula nang maglakad ulit ang dalawa at sinundan naman sila ni Aria.

Aria doesn't know why she was sent here in the past and how it did happen. But maybe this is to let her know about something or to answer their question about why they were in the mortal world.