Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"A-Aidan is a Prince?"

"Yes!"

Napailing si Aria at pinagtuonan ng tingin ang binabasa. It's been two months since that scene happened and she's still bothered by it. Pagkatapos non ay parang naging awkward na sila. Lalo na dahil sa kiss na binigay ni Aidan sa kaniya.

She's reading a book about the Holy weapon. Kailangan niyang malaman kung ano ito at saan niya mahahanap. They are searching for a way to unlock this but they don't even know where her holy weapon is.

Book Of Holy Weapon

A holy weapon is used to kill and defeat demons that are bringing harm to the people. Only demon slayers can use them.

Thousands of years ago, a demon slayer found this holy weapon when he encountered hundreds of demons. He defeated all of them just by one sword. It is called holy because it saves people's lives from the demons. The weapons used in killing demons are considered holy in their world. Because not all weapons can kill the demons. Only those who are chosen. Only those who are holy.

Holy weapons are said to be blessed by the God Almighty. To bring hope to the people and to bring an end to the demons.

It is said that the Holy weapon can be anything. But it needs to be near your heart. It needs to know who you really are, and what you truly are.

"The holy weapon can be anything... huh. As long as it's near to my... heart?"

"What are you reading?"

Aria looked up and saw Ella peeking to the book she's reading.

"Book of... Holy Weapon?" binasa nito ang nasa book cover. Tumango naman si Aria at pinagtuonan na ng tingin ang libro.

"Have you found a clue to obtain the holy weapon?" Pagtutuloy nito sa pagchika.

"Hmm." She answered.

"Really?" nanlaki ang mata nito. "What is it?" Tumabi ito sa kaniya at nakiusisa sa binabasang libro.

"It is said that the Holy weapon can be anything. But it needs to be near your heart. It needs to know who you really are, and what you truly are..." Ella trailed as she understands the words written. "Anything... Know who you are and what you are..." Nag-isip ito.

"Kami ni Tin?"

Gustong mapatampal ni Aria ng noo sa sinabi ng kaibigan. Is she serious?

Nang makita ni Ella ang reaksyon ni Aria, kaagad nitong binawi ang sinabi. "Joke! Hindi naman kami pwede maging weapon mo, sa ganda kong 'to?" Anito na parang hindi makapaniwala kung gagawin siyang armas. Not that she can be turned into a weapon.

Umiling si Aria at binasa ulit ang libro.

"Why don't we ask the others? Maybe they can give ideas to you."

Hindi pa nakakasagot si Aria ng hinila na siya ni Ella. Wala na siyang nagawa kung hindi magpaubaya sa paghila ng kaibigan. Hindi na niya nadala ang libro dahil sa bigla biglang paghila ni Ella. She sighed.

Tinignan ni Aria ang paligid. Some classes are resumed especially in lower years that's why some students are not training. Pero syempre kasali parin ang mga ito sa training.