Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Aeron's POV

It's been a week since I told Ella the truth about myself and it's been a week since the enemies infiltrated their house. It was not my intention to tell her those things, but I was afraid to lose her. I am willing to risk something just to be with her. When I saw her cry and beg, my heart ached and I decided to risk my race for her.

It was hard. Choosing between the world you grew up to and the love of your life.

I knew that telling her about me— about our World, it would be a disaster. And one of those disasters is the incident that happened at their house.

Hindi ko planong ipakita sa kanila ang kapangyarihan ko. But I was left with no choice. I had to save them. Kailangan ko silang maprotektahan. And knowing that they seem to have a connection to my world, mas lalo ko silang kailangang maprotektahan.

Hindi normal na pumunta ang mga Krylene dito sa mundo ng mga tao at lalo na sa bahay nila Ella. Their kinds do not involve mere humans with them. Hindi sila basta-bastang pumupunta dito sa mundo ng mga tao at mangambala.

They despise humans.

But having them enter the Human World and infiltrate Aria's house, something's not right.

I'm at my childhood house. Ginawa ito ng ama ko upang may mapaglalaruan ako nong bata. At first, it was small but when I grew up, I decided to renovate it and turn it into a house. I made it by myself and used the trees near this house.

Pumupunta ako dito kapag wala akong ginagawa o kapag may kinakailangang kunin. I rarely come here nowadays.

Getting Ella, Aria, and Tin involved with the Krylene, their safety is at stake. Knowing that those bastards knew their place, they're not safe anymore. And I only know one thing to keep them safe.

Lumabas ako nang bahay at naglakad patungo sa Traesa— isang puno kung saan nagko-konekta sa Mundo ng mga tao at sa mundo ko— at inusal ang mga katagang makakapagbukas nito.

Naglakad ako papalapit sa Traesa at sa isang iglap, nasa mundo na ako ng mga tao.

That tree is really amazing.

"I've been waiting for you, babe. I missed you," Mika said while pouting. I ruffled her hair and kissed her hand.

"I missed you too. Sorry for not visiting you, I've got busy."

"Okay lang. Nandito ka naman ngayon, eh."

"Hoy! 'Wag nga kayong PDA!" Tin shouted with irritation. Mika laughed at her reaction and I just chuckled.

"Inggit ka lang kasi wala kang lovelife! Bitter si Tin kasi wala siyang lovelife!" Mika said and sang the last sentence. Ang hilig talaga nito mang-asar.

"Hindi kaya ako bitter!" Tin shouted at Mika who's now smirking at her. "Ba't ang defensive mo?" Mika teasingly replied at the former. Magsisimula na naman sila ng panibagong away.

"Mika, stop it," Tumahimik naman silang dalawa pero nagpapalitan pa rin ng mga expressions. Mika stuck her tongue out and put her two hands beside her face and teased Tin.

I held her hand, "stop it. I have something to tell you guys."

"Ano 'yon?" tanong ni Tin.

I remained silent and sighed, "This is a very sensitive topic for you guys and I know it was terrifying but remember what happened last week?"