2

Amelia = Mum

Lara = Maman

I woke up extra early. Well, it was more like I couldn't sleep and was already up. I got ready and put on a lot of makeup to hide my distraught face. I also put eye drops in my eyes to remove the redness. I sniffled a few times and got my emotions under control.

I saw the time was nearing when Duomo would wake me up. I couldn't face anyone and eat with my family. They'd easily be able to tell I wasn't fine and I'd break down if they asked me a question. I quickly left a note for Duomo before jumping off my balcony. I scaled the gate and ran to school.

I sat on a bench and watched as some kids went inside. I waited a half hour before entering the building. I immediately went to Naomi's locker to wait for her. I ignored the curious stares of my peers. They were probably wondering where Naomi was.

My confidence dropped as I realized first period would begin in 5 minutes. She wasn't coming. I looked down and sniffled a bit. I heard obnoxious laughter approaching me, so I looked up. I met the mocking eyes of Rocco and Massimo. I took in a deep breath before they approached me.

"Who ya waiting for?" Rocco leaned against the locker. I looked down, causing him to laugh. "Certainly not for Naomi. Did she dump you already?" My hands formed into fists. "Ha! You actually thought you had a chance with her." He fist bumped Massimo. "You were just a game." He got closer to my face. "And she discarded you after you sucked her clit and-"

Rocco didn't get to finish his statement since I punched him square in the face. He stumbled back while clutching his jaw. My breath hitched and I turned away at the smell of blood. I could hear Rocco loudly groaning. The crowd had gasped and were pointing at me and Rocco.

Mass quickly went to assist his friends. My eyes widened when Rocco removed his left hand. I gasped when I saw a few of his teeth clatter to the ground. I then saw that I had split his upper palette. His entire bottom row of teeth were either missing or cracked. Shit!

My friends ran to me and looked at me in confusion. Vera gripped my arms and looked into my eyes. She then glanced at Ellio, who was equally confused. I cursed when the principal arrived.

"What happened?" He asked everyone.

"She punched him!" Mass pointed at me. "Rocco was just asking her a question and then she punched him." Hold up! That's not exactly how I remember-

"My office, Miss Sang!" He glared at me. "Take Rocco to the nurse." Mass nodded at him.

"Sir, I'm sure she had been provoked and-" Vera was then cut off.

"I do not care who initiated anything. We do NOT condone violence here, my office, now!" He sternly said.

"It's alright." I forced a smile at my friends.

I then trailed after the principal. When we got to his office, he loudly shut the door. He pointed to a chair, so I sat down. I rolled my eyes when he phoned my emergency contact, aka Duomo. I tuned out whatever the two exchanged. All I know is that he said my guardian is on his way. I can't believe he's not even gonna ask for my side of the story.

A few minutes later, Rocco entered. He glared at me while he sat down. I should've felt bad at seeing his mutilated face, but I felt a sense of pride. I smirked at him, causing the principal to reprimand me. I assume the nurse called his parents since they arrived shortly after. They glared and demanded that I be expelled.

Even though I explained my side of the story, they still wanted me removed. Rocco's dad even threatened me... I totally see where Rocco gets his bullying persona from. His mother was also unrealistic in stating that I should be arrested. I enlightened them about Rocco physically tormenting students, but his parents dismissed it by stating that the other students were just weak.