65

I was dancing around the kitchen as I prepared the pasta. I shrieked when I saw Acacia watching me with a humored expression. I blushed and saw her sensually approach me. Acacia reached over me to turn the stove off. She then pushed me against the wall and began to attack my lips.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and pulled her closer. Her lips were so intoxicating that I could feel my energy draining. I kissed her back with the same amount of passion, which made me suddenly feel ill. This was weird. Why was I feeling sick? Acacia pulled away to trail kisses up my neck.

At this point, I had to grab onto her arms since I was weak in the knees. This wasn't the usual state I'd be put under from her kisses. Something was gravely wrong. Acacia reattached her lips to mine and began exploring my mouth with her tongue. I could feel my eyes hooding over and my limbs becoming limp. Acacia soon had to hold me up, so I wouldn't fall to the ground. She opened her eyes and studied me in confusion. Her eyes then widened in fear.

"Pupu! What's wrong?!" She carried me to her room. "Please, tell me." She placed me on her bed.

I couldn't speak since my motor skills weren't working. I began to violently cough up black tar. Acacia screamed and left to find a towel and bucket. She propped me up so I could cough into the bucket while she dabbed away the tar.

"Z, what happened?" She began to cry. "I want to help you, please."

"Something wrong?"

I used all my energy to look at the door. Eris stood in all her glory while observing us. Acacia gritted her teeth and was about to give Eris a piece of her mind, but I began to violently shake. Acacia had to forgo an argument with Eris to steady me.

"What did you do to her?!" Acacia shouted at her sister.

"More like what you did to her." Eris smirked and approached Acacia's dresser.

"What are you talking ab-"

"Did you use any of these lip glosses today?" Eris pointed at the collection on the dresser.

"What does-"

"I may have swapped your regular glosses for a one that has Wolfsbane infused into it." Acacia and my eyes widened. "Wolfsbane is poisonous to wolves and by all the hickeys on Zena's neck... something tells me you suffocated her with Wolfsbane."

"How do I get rid of it?!" Acacia began to give me CPR. "She's dying, Eris! Help me!" Acacia begged her sister to help, but Eris simply stood. "Why would you do this?!"

"It wasn't my plan." Eris mumbled and averted her eyes.

"What do you-"

"Hello, Acacia." I recognized the voice to be Acacia's mother. "It's time you return home."

"Did you do this to her?!" Acacia yelled at her mom. "How dare-" Acacia was silenced by her mother's backhand.

"I told you to stop this stupid farce, yet you refused. This is what happens..." She gestured to me turning blue from lack of oxygen.

"NO!" Acacia gripped my hand and tried to do different healing spells. "Why isn't she healing?!"

"Because you need an antidote. Not just simple healing spells." Her mom laughed and dragged her away.

Acacia was kicking and screaming, so Yulia and Draco entered. Her siblings helped to handle her and drag her from the room. I locked eyes with Eris as I could feel my throat closing up. Eris glanced out the door before throwing a small vial onto the bed. She then jumped when her mother called for her. Eris gave me an encouraging smile before leaving.