29

Since we were touring Tokyo and I knew Vera always wanted to visit, I led the group to a deserted place. I then made a portal and grabbed Vera. She was shocked when she saw me. She then smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck. I chuckled and squeezed her back.

"You look SO much better!" Vera held my face. "I'm so glad!" She hugged me again. "But where are we?"

"Tokyo, V." Her eyes widened. "Yep and I know you always wanted to come so...."

"Let's explore!" Vera started to yank me, but stopped when she saw I wasn't alone. "What's she doing here?" She pointed at Naomi.

"I have a lot to fill you in later, but exploring time!" I tried to push her, but she refused to move. I saw a smile form on her face when she stared at Acacia. "V, no-"

"Hi, I'm Vera." She introduced herself to Acacia. "I assume you're the new girl that Z is obsessed with. She talks about you non-"

"Vera! I will send you back to Italy!" I threatened.

"No need to. I like her very much." Acacia wrapped her hands around Vera's arm. My hands formed fists from the interaction between the two. I immediately snapped out of it when I saw Hailey smirking at me. "What else does Z say about me?" She turned to Vera, causing me to groan.

I turned to ask Hailey for help, but I spotted her eating Ramen. When the hell did she leave us?! Vera and Acacia walked off to gossip about me. I groaned, resulting in Naomi approaching me. She offered me some sushi. I shrugged and tried some. Yum! This thing is really good! Naomi giggled when I began eating all the sushi she had.

"How long do we have?" Acacia and Vera came back.

"Well, the place Hwasa's boyfriend gave you is a hostess bar, so we can't go until night.... meaning we have all day to explore!" Hailey excitedly announced.

"Ooooooh! We have to go on the Mario Kart tour!" Vera squealed.

"Sumo wrestling!" Naomi grinned.

"Disneyland!" Acacia jumped up.

"Digital art museum!" I said.

We then turned to look at Hailey. We were curious about what she wanted to do.

"I just want food." She shrugged.

We rolled our eyes and then found the MarioKart tour.

X

We were miraculously able to do everything we wanted to. It was now nighttime and we had to actually meet with Kurumi. I opened a portal to send Vera back. She was upset, but I promised to visit her soon. She rolled her eyes, but went. Vera gave Naomi one last glare and then waved bye to Hailey and Acacia. It was now go time!

We found the club Lalah and went in. The bouncer looked at us weirdly since males were usually the clients here. Naomi gave him the name of Kurumi. He laughed and said she was the most expensive hostess here. Acacia was about to tell him to just bring Kurumi, but I wanted to avoid any potential confrontation. I told the bouncer I'd pay double the base price. He raised a brow, so I waved my black card in his face. He straightened up and allowed us through.

We were about to walk into the lounge, but he held us back. He said this was a hostess bar, so only one of us could actually speak with her. Hailey was now annoyed and began arguing with the guy.

"Is there a problem here?" I turned to the silky voice behind me.

She looked to be in her mid 20s, but that meant nothing when dealing with supernaturals. She looked like the very definition of classy. Her hair was in a neat bun, with not one hair out of place. Her light makeup was applied professionally and her eyes crinkled with friendliness and warmth... like a professional. She must be...