33

"Kennedy!"

(Ken)

(Ken)

"Zena!" Ken was surprised to see me. I ran and gave her a hug.

"I thought we were the only ones here!" Ken smiled and hugged me back.

"You know her?" The blond next to Ken asked.

"How do you know her?" Acacia turned to me.

"We met in the light realm! How are you?" I asked Ken.

"Doing better." She smiled. I could tell that she was much happier now. I then focused on the blond next to her.

"Is that the ch-"

"This is Nyx. My mate." Ken cut me off. I gave her a smirk to which she rolled her eyes.

(Nyx)

(Nyx)

"Ahh! This is Ac-"

"Acacia." Nyx stated. "Her family is the one holding up the elves giving their answer." Acacia glared at Nyx. "Perhaps, you can actually do something beneficial and tell your parents to stop fucking around and join our side." Nyx had an edge to her voice.

"You act as if they listen to me." Acacia took a step forward, so I quickly held her back. "If it was up to me... all demons would be extinct." She smirked while Nyx's eyes flashed black. Okaaaaaaay.

"Well, it was lovely to meet you Nyx." I pushed Acacia behind me. "I think we should all just get along and-"

"You know she's a demon, right?" My jaw dropped at Acacia's statement. "So tell me why we're at war with the demons, yet we can't kill that demon." Acacia pointed at Nyx.

"Umm... prisoner of war?" My voice cracked.

"This could easily be fixed if your family decided to stop being dicks and galvanize the elves to fight for us instead of remaining neutral! Lilitu will not hesitate to slaughter your people!" Nyx stated.