CHAPTER 1

I've always liked guys that are a little gangsta but also have a soft spot for their women. With that said in Jamaican terms "Mi love bad man wid a likkle romance".

It was a Saturday and I was at my cousin's house we do sleepovers occasionally. I'm the last born so being at home with mommy all the time can be very boring. I consider my cousin Sabrina as my sister we have always been close growing up, we are also a bit close in age but she is two years older. Growing up we spent a lot of time together we use to live together and that made us even closer we tell each other everything and love each other dearly.

We started the morning doing the good things dem uh know keep we hygiene up wash face, brush teeth, bathe uh know the things wah uh suppose to duh fih stay nice and clean. After which I made some scrambled eggs which I'm not very fond of but Sabrina loves it so you know I'm gon set that up for her. I also fried sausages, bacon, burger meat and toast and uh know we naah lef out we lasco tea.

While putting some mayo on a piece of bread, Sabrina started to show me this guy and his girlfriend they both had matching tattoos and I thought to myself "the boy stay good eh". She then showed me other pictures of them together and I took the phone and went on his profile he looks so good he always puts himself together based on his photos.

About a year passed...

I just started college I was in a taxi and I saw said boy the one wah Sabrina show mi inuh. Mi seh mi a wull mi cool inuh caah the taxi stop exactly in front him and some other guys. Taxi man a talk to them an thing an mi waah tell the man fih come on.
When mi look a him woman that mi see walk out boie all my hopes died away mi call the taxi man same time an seh "Anuh taxi uh a run look how long uh deh yah suh" he then ran in the taxi and drove off.

I reached school greeted my bestie and told her the little I knew about this guy. Went to class and was thinking about him, It was really weird to me cause I don't even know him.

A couple of months had passed and I stopped thinking of him, damn I didn't even remember about him. Sabrina and I still did our lil sleepovers but we'd be at her house more than mine.
We were there just playing around then mi
See Ross(Sabrina's stepdad) walk in he's so cool and very good to my cousins so he gets a good grade in my book we greeted and I heard other ppl on the veranda but to how mi stay mi naah guh out deh guh look a who caah mi nuh grow suh.

He was going back on the veranda and told us to come with him because he'd be roasting lobster and that he wants me to cook some things for him. I had a gut feeling he'd ask me to cook, sometimes I think that's why dem ever a call mi fih sleepover but that nuh too phase mi.

I got up to go see where the ingredients are to start cooking. When mi reach pan the veranda seven or eight persons all staring at me at once boie mi naah tell no lie mi deven hail nuhn a dem mi juss guh duh what mi set out fih duh. While passing to get back to the kitchen one of the men said something but I didn't hear what he said and I continued to the kitchen.
Sabrina use to them coming by cause her stepdad is a well-known individual and him have nuff fren suh she never take it no way issa everyday thing fih her.

I went back out where they were
to get some Bailey's while walking mi see a nice blue Mark X driving in, mi nuh stop fih look a who mi juss throw out the drink an guh back in.

Two twos mi hear Ross a call mi so I went when mi look beside him I see this tall dark-skinned, full a tattoo, handsome young man Jah Jah gad nuh the same boy from them time deh wah Sabrina show mi.

Saved by the bell

My phone started ringing it was mommy she was asking if I was gonna come home tonight. I told her I'd call her back cause I didn't know at that point.

The guy had walked away and was speaking to some other friends so I didn't get to meet him. I spoke to Ross and went back to the kitchen.

Alec's Pov

I pulled up at this get-together my bro was hosting nothing too big we were just chilling. I heard him call out to someone I wasn't too sure who it was but when I saw that it was that girl I saw in the taxi a couple of months back I was so happy I'd get the chance to see her again.

She was in a green oversized tee that had (thick girls are fun ) written on it she also had on biker tights that showed all her curves and Nike slippers. Her hair was luscious and thick I was kind of surprised because it was her real hair it looked like it had just been groomed, her eyes, oh her eyes were bright as day and her face was radiant she's so pretty her smile could brighten a whole room.

I was so excited that she was coming over to us but uh done know mi caah show it caah man a gangsta.
By the time she reached over to us, her phone rang ughhh why now I said to myself.
By then my bro called me and I had to walk away. I wanted to meet her but I guess it wasn't meant to be.

Thanks for reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy