Chapter 5

As I finish up in the kitchen I washed the utensils that I got dirty

As I finish up in the kitchen I washed the utensils that I got dirty. I tasted my work and I smiled knowing that she'd love it. I dished out a plate for her and myself and walked towards the bedroom that she was in. I gave her the plate and she smiled.

Bingo

I sat on the chair that was opposite the bed eating while I watch her devour every last piece of the content of the food. I chuckled a bit.

"What are you laughing about?" she said dryly,
"Oh, nothing," I say. I watch her as she walk over to me and sit on my lap " I'm sorry for how I behaved today, I've promised myself that I'll change my ways but you don't listen and it's hard" she said holding her head down. I kiss her on her lips and say "you are forgiven, now strip for Zaddy". She giggled a bit and did as she was told I stand from the chair I was sitting in and made my way over to her. She kept her panty on as she know I liked.

Mature Scene Ahead

With quick, smooth motions, I liberate my erection
from the imperatives of my shorts then, I lift her bridal style and place her on the bed. I cover her nipple with my warm mouth and she moaned at the contact. I rub her labia slowly with my index and she groaned intently, I move her panty aside, and position the tip of my cock between her legs, easing my full length into her. She moaned loudly and closed her eyes.

"Oh fuck, I missed you," she said.
I continue bumping in and out of her slowly as I groan "mi caah get enough a uh, uh tight uh fuck". I speed up a bit and I feel her tighten around me.

How tf is that even possible?

I latched on to her lips and kissed her sloppy, she moaned in my mouth as she cummed all over my dick. "You've been a bit of a bad girl are you ready to get punished" I whisper in her ear.
I commanded her to get on her fours and she did as she was told, I held on to her neck from the back and entered her wet pussy again I started fucking her hard she moaned loudly "aaaaahh" she screamed.

"Who fah pussy this?" I spat out, "Yours babe" she screamed.
"You were being bad do you think I should go easy on you," I say while I slap her on her ass.
She groaned saying "yes daddy go easy on me",
She started bouncing on my dick and I couldn't hold it in any longer we both cummed at once in unison.
I busted a load in her and she cummed all over Daddy's dick. We both fell on the bed caressing each other.

"Mi love uh inuh b, never think otherwise," I say as I kiss her on her forehead. "I love you too babe," she said. Sunshine went to check on the babies but her mom was already there with them she came back to the room and we started watching a movie until we both fell asleep.

Sunshines Pov

As I awake I feel Alec's hand around me, he's still fast asleep. I slowly remove his hands and check the time, it's just 6 pm and we were both sleeping like it was night. I went and checked on the baby's, I thought to myself that I'd take a shower and go back to their room to wake and feed them. I stepped in the shower and as I was about to turn on the pipe I felt Alec's hand rubbing against my back, I quickly turned around and saw him smirking "so your gonna have a shower without me" he said.

Mature Scene Ahead

I grinned and whispered "join me" he shook his head and before I knew it I was gripping to the walls of the shower trying to hold my balance because Alec was fucking me with everything he got. It felt good he wasn't going too hard it was at a good pace, I tried to hold on a bit more but I couldn't my juices flowed and I could feel myself trembling. He held me in place still doing his thing until I heard him groan and I knew it was time for him to explode. We washed our bodies while we play fight a little.

I missed this, it seemed like we haven't seen each other in decades but the fact that I know he still has the same effect on me makes me smile.

Quick question guys, do you think I'm too blunt in the sex scenes, or is it ok?

Thanks for Reading🎉🥰
Please follow the book's Instagram page @ sunshines. pov