Chapter 31

I don't know if it's the dress that she had on which hugged her curves or her cute face and sexy body but she looked so fucking good.

"A caa graduation uh aguh look suh good b, uh see if uh never a hurry meeda bend uh over rite yah suh," I said sounding freakishly horny. She giggled.

We drove out and went to pick up her mom and cousins. We reached her school at exactly 11:30 and the graduation started at 12 she was happy she was early and went to greet her friends. I didn't normally dress casually but I had on a Nautica long sleeve with slit knee jeans and low kickers.

We went into the auditorium and sat down. Sunshine was still outside because they would be marching in. The ceremony started and to my surprise, the same guy that she was walking with the other day was the same one she marched in with. I felt a bit jealous but I held my composure. The graduates sat together, girls on the left boys on the right and that's the best thing they could've done.
They started giving out awards Sunshine's name got called a million times as she sat they called her name again. I felt so proud of her and her mother was too. Her eyes were filled with tears, tears of joy I presume. We didn't stay for the food we left and I brought them to pelican. Sunshine was very happy, she was smiling nonstop and that made me feel content. We ate and I brought her mom and cousins back to their houses.

I had a little gift for her, I knew she didn't care about money or materialistic things. She was outgoing and independent and that's what I love most about her. I got her a bouquet of roses.

I gave them to her and she started crying, she kissed me and say,

"I love you so much" I replied, "I love you more my baby, I'm so proud of you".
She smiled.

I sat her down on my lap and say,

"babe I love you, I know I may be a bit jealous at times but I just don't want to share you. I'm extremely proud of you and so happy that you've completed your courses at the top of your class, you're such a blessing and a queen and you should be treated as such".

We played games the rest of the night and spoke about our future, she has so many plans for us and pushes me to do better, we'll be opening a store soon and investing in multiple businesses.

Thanks For Reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy