Chapter 34

Alec's POV

I called the crew over to ensure we were on the same page. I saw the door open and Sunshine came in, her face was angry as fuck as if she was on a killing spree.

She saw both persons but she didn't know who they were. She calmed her face, greeted them, and went upstairs. I knew she was mad, but I didn't know why. I said my goodbyes to the crew and told them we'd be ready by 2, I went upstairs, she came up behind me holding the back of my shirt,

"A who dem deh," she said.

I laughed and pulled her in front of me saying,

" A the pilot and flight attendant" she looked at me confused.

I smiled and said,

"We're going to Dubai baby"

She looked at me startled and jumped with joy,

"Really b? Jah Jah gad mi caah believe. This real? hey, pinch mi caah this must be a dream".

I laughed and kissed her saying,

"Oh yes mi baby this is as real as it gets. Let's go out back so I can show you your next gift. Close your eyes".

We walked out back, she started giggling. I slapped her on her ass and say,

"Lock uh eye mi seh" we reached the car and I said,

"Slowly remove your hands from your face".

She screamed and jumped with joy.

"Oh God babe, oh God words caah explain mi nuh know wah fih seh thanks, mi baby. I love you so much"

I smiled and said,

"This a the least babe there is more where this came from".

Aaliyah's POV

' God is good ' is all I could say to myself, I was lost for words. This man has transferred millions to my account is taking me to Dubai, and bought me a car.

'Am I in a fairytale? Is he a Jamaican man? Am I even in Jamaica?'

He pulled me from my thoughts when he said,

"Go get ready we'll be leaving soon"

I wanted to call my best friend to tell her the good news but remembered she was at work.
I went to take a shower and when I walked in I saw rose petals on the ground, my face lit up.

"Weh uh get the time fih duh this babe," I said amused.

He smiled and walked over to me and whispered in my ear,

"Uh know long mi waah wull uh but a mek uh get uh things dem done first" I smirked and bit my bottom lip.

He grabbed me by my hand pulling me in on his chest. I sucked on his neck and grabbed his dick through his pants. It was my birthday but after all he's done, I'll please all his needs.

I started kissing him passionately while he moaned in my mouth. He pulled my shirt off and started rubbing, licking, and squeezing on my breasts I moaned in pleasure, his hands lead down to my shorts tearing them apart as he gripped my pussy through my panty,

"Alright birthday girl uh ready fih Zaddy fuck uh" he whispered.

My eyes rolled back and my panty was soaking wet. I gave him a little smirk and he knew I was ready he lifted me onto him and I wrapped my legs around him he pulled my panty to the side while kissing me softly. I felt his erection on my pussy draws. He rubbed his dick up and down and before I could let out a moan he throbbed inside me, again and again. I groaned in pleasure.

"Who fah pussy ?" He moaned.

"Yours Zaddy," I said extremely loud because I was cumming.

He smiled and said "cum all over Zaddy" he gripped me tighter and started to shake he cummed inside me.

Thanks For Reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy
Sorry for the late update😗