Chapter 36

We reached the hotel,they gave us a mini tour while taking us to our room as it was late .I walked in the room the first thing that caught my eye was the balcony it was embellished and a candlelit dinner awaited us. I looked over to Mr.Darkskin and smiled.

He grabbed my ass saying,

"Anything for you my baby".

We didn't change our clothes, we just put our bags down and went to the table. The view was breathtaking from where we sat,we could see the whole city and it was so beautiful.

 The view was breathtaking from where we sat,we could see the whole city and it was so beautiful

We ate and went to bed as we were feeling jet-lagged.

THE NEXT DAY

I was hoping we'd do something fun today. I woke and saw that Mr.Darkskin was already up. I went to take a shower and he walked in behind me.

Y'all know what happened next......

We came out the shower and got dressed. He told me we'd be going camel back riding and shopping. I honestly didn't know what else we'd buy because we had all types of clothes for any occasion and we aren't in need of anything.

We got ready and went down to the lobby the receptionist assigned a tour guide to us but Mr.Darkskin insisted we could find our way around. Our first stop was Kalyan Jewelers,It was a shop that only sold gold items or gold lined. We walked around the shop for a bit I saw a necklace, it wasn't my style but it caught my eye.

The price tag was there so I calculated the price into JA currency and when I saw the figure, I quickly walked away

The price tag was there so I calculated the price into JA currency and when I saw the figure, I quickly walked away. Boie mi cut mi eye pass it because that deh money can buy a house or a car in Jamaica. I walked towards the next side of the shop and started looking at some bangles. It seemed Mr.Darkskin saw me looking at the necklace,He took it up asking if I wanted it.

I pulled him to the side saying,

"B nuh buy that it too expensive mi nuh want it" I had to say,

"Furthermore, mi nuh like it" because I know how he is,  he'll buy it even though I tell him not to.  'I need to teach him money management' I thought, if I look at something he buys it, not because I like something means he has to get it for me.

I dragged him out the shop, 'literally'.

"Babe why uh love spend suh? Not because mi like something mean seh uh affi buy it" I exclaimed.

"B a uh birthday money mi a spend even though mi nuh give uh it inah uh hand mi have it in mind seh a yours," he said. "

"My money? B uh nuh sen money to mi account already? ".

He smiled held my hand and pulled me slightly and whispered ,

"We're going back to the hotel room".

I was clueless because we were supposed to go camel back riding. We reached the room and he pushed me down on the bed pulled my shorts down, and said,

"Uh see you anything mi have a yours because uh have conscience and uh different yf b, mi a look pan uh an jah know mi did juss waah fuck uh right there and then. Uh, a the love a mi life inuh baby, mi love uh" he said passionately.

I smiled saying,

"Mi love uh more Zaddy".

Thanks for reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy