Chapter 16

She jumped off the bed and poured herself some more wine. I looked at her confused. She said, "if I'm a bit tipsy tonight, will you promise to still touch me?"
I didn't answer but said "why are you drinking so much," she said "I don't want to but I can't help myself, it tastes so good " I smiled and took the glass from her hands. I lift her onto my lap and say
" why do you think I want to fuck you when your tipsy? I want you to feel all of me, so stop drinking".

She bit her lips and rubbed her hand on my chest. Leaning in, she kissed me lightly, I pulled her closer and started kissing her neck, I pulled her top off and started sucking on her nipples. I bit, sucked and kissed all over her chest. She let off small yet tantalizing moans in my ear. My erection started to grow through my shorts and I knew she could feel it on her leg. I trailed my hands down to her, well, our pussy and started rubbing her clit through the underpants. She moaned louder. I pulled the underpants and her panty off. She looked at me as if she wanted me now as if I was keeping something from her.
I sucked on her breasts some more and started stroking her soaked pussy with my index. She started calling my name and  I couldn't wait any longer, I had to take her now. I pulled my pants down and my dick sprung out waiting to enter her fat, wet pussy.

She shut her eyes tightly as if she was bracing herself for what was about to happen. I started rubbing my dick on her wet pussy while she moaned and bit down on her bottom lip. She screamed out impatiently "Fuck me already!" I smirked because that was all I wanted to hear. I slowly tried to slide in her but she's so tight, I couldn't. Her juices helped me and I slid in and started stroking her slowly. She clawed her fingers into my skin and moaned my name. I started to go a little faster and she gripped the sheets and squealed. Her mouth formed an "o". "Alec...aaahh," I said "yes baby cum, cum all over Zaddy's dick" her juices flowed on my dick. She pushed me on my back and got on top. She bounced up and down on my dick. I moaned her name and she started going even faster. I felt myself letting go, I could feel the cum, coming from my back I pulled out and let out on her tummy. She smiled and kissed me. We laid on the bed reminiscing on what just happened.
"Let's go take a shower and maybe a second-round," she said giving me a wink and walking towards the bathroom. Her ass jiggled as she walked. I went in and urinated while watching her wash away my cum off her tummy. She said, "you know you can come in right?" I smiled and stepped over in the shower with her.

I just went soft on her and I wasn't planning on going soft on her now.

I pushed her against the cold walls of the shower and started sucking on her lips. She started stroking my dick with her hands. I rubbed my fingers on her clit and she moaned my name. I bent her over and slipped inside her tight pussy. She slowly arched her back and went up back as I pushed deeper and deeper inside her. I pushed her back down as she groaned and moaned and it only made me get harder. She started shaking her ass and I growled " throw that ass back" she did as I said.

Aaliyah's POV

I couldn't go as fast as I wanted to because Mr.Darksin was packing. I felt him touch my heart in every stroke.
With every stroke, my eyes rolled back into my head and I moaned his name in pleasure. With one hand holding my hip, he had the other slapping my ass. He pulled me around and started giving me passionate kisses while stroking me softly. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I cummed. He whispered in my ear,  "Yes baby cum for daddy" I moaned his name and it seems it ticked off something in him he held me tightly while softly trembling. He let off on my leg and gave me a peck on my cheek and say "uh tight yf, a fimi pussy dat an if uh give it weh a war" I chuckled and we took a shower washing away the sweat and sweet pleasure off us.

Thanks For Reading Guys❤️
Please share the book to your friends and family :)
Leave Comments and tell me what you think will happen next!
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy