Chapter 16

Please Vote

Speng's POV

First thing mi duh when mi reach back a Alec yard mi mek him know seh fih set up one a the guest bedroom fimi.

Mi naah guh see my potential wife and fumble the bag, furthermore mi willing fih kill any man wah try offa her.

I overheard Sunshine talking about shopping and that give mi ample time fih go get some clothes a mi yard and come back.

Mi nuh waah Sabrina a pre seh a because she deh here mek mi a stay.

In which that's exactly why but she nuh affi know that!

It's funny how a man like me nuh have a personal woman, I'm very private and mi hate people inah mi space.

Oh, Yh that's why!

Plus sometimes just having a fling here and there is exciting, I mean, I don't have a personal girlfriend but men have needs don't we?

I have sex with randoms occasionally, it's really easy to get girls nowadays too, if uh look like uh have likkle money a the quickest dem want uh.

One girl even told me one night that she saw my gun in my waist from way over on the other side of the club and she made it her mission to sleep in my bed that night.

When I asked her why, she said the weirdest thing, muma say she love gunman. It sounds funny but it's the truth.

I don't know if it's because they feel men with guns can protect them better or the simple fact that it gets them horny.

How?

I do not know!

Pulling me from my chain of thought I feel Alec nudging my side, I look up ready to cuss him out when I see him pointing in the direction of the door.

I look and when I do I instantly regret it, my cock stirred in my pants, wait why the fuck she affi have on such a short shorts aguh pan the road?

My jaws clench and I look away in admiration and a little bit of disgust. It gets me angry that she'd wear that to go on the road.

She knows how these men love to stare, so why'd she wear that?

Does she want to be seen?

I start scrolling on my phone to forget about what miss lady is wearing, I sit there and try to remind myself that she has no ties to me and we are not together.

I calm down a bit until she walks by and I'm able to see her butt cheeks, I hiss and get up from the couch I was sitting.

While walking out the door I could hear her asking Alec what's wrong with me.

"You're wrong with me", my subconscious screamed, I went outside and into my car.

I'm second guessing staying here because if Sabrina aguh keep dress like that while she's going out it aguh piss me the fuck off.

I go in my car and start my engine, I don't think staying here will be a good idea after all.

Sunshines POV

As I help Sabrina unpack I smile as I remember the memories of us when we were younger. It's times like this that I can't believe I'm a mother to two lovely babies.

I remember instantly the time she showed me pictures of Alec and his ex-girlfriend before we even started talking.

Leave it up to my cousin to do a full background check on any potential boyfriend or anyone in particular.

Sabrina fih guh turn detective because nobody caah find and tell uh information bout people like she.

When we were younger we use to do some wild things, one night we made up numbers from the directory and called people telling them they won millions.

We a real choppa!

I remember calling this one man, who didn't stop calling mommy's house phone, bout him a look woman.

Those were the days man!

Kids nowadays won't know real fun, all dem duh a fight and gwan like big man and woman.

Mi deven a say nuhn caah the day my two feel like dem too big fimi clawt dem issa day like today.

"You ready to go shopping mama?" I asked Sabrina

"Born ready, oh uhm Alec's friend he uh, he left in a hurry hissing. I wonder if he's ok.

"Lol, not you inquiring about him, I sense someone has a crush," I said giggling.

"Maybe I do who knows?" She said looking in the opposite direction.

"Lol, I knew you did punk, so what's your move? What you gonna do tempt him until he falls for it?

Or do you want me to put in a good word?

"Girl none of the above I see how he looks at me, I kinda think he has a thing for me too. Let's see how this plays out, I won't tell him I like him let's wait and see."

"Fair enough", as I walk into the living room I hear Alec on the phone, I whisper "I'll be back soon" but he still calls me over.

"How uh a lef and deven a give mi a goodbye kiss? He asked looking playful as ever.

I reached over and gave him a long sloppy kiss, I quickly adjust myself as I hear Sabrina clearing her throat.

Lol

We really need to remember that other people are in the house, I've given birth to the babies 6 months now and it's like we can't keep our hands off each other.

Not that we could before, but it's like I have a higher sex drive if that's even possible and Alec is here for it.

I'm trying for us to be a pull-and-pray couple but Alec keeps on telling me rubbish that it's hard to pull out. Like what's hard to pull your dick out?

I'm not trying to be pregnant again any time soon, I have it on my to-do list to go get an IUD.

I haven't spoken to him about it yet because I know he'll start an argument and the bagga chatting a wah mi really caah badda wid!

____________________________________

More Chapters Will be Posted Tmwr🎉

Don't forget to Vote and leave a Comment! ⭐️

Tell a friend fih tell a friend fih come read mi book😘