Chapter 21

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, I tried to put the gun back in the cupboard and get down from the stool. The stool became wobbly and I was about to fall, I felt Mr.Darksin's hands around me. He said "be careful suppose uh did drop" I fidgeted until I finally got out of his arms, I began walking around the kitchen as a coping strategy, I had just seen six guns which are owned by one man is he not who he says he is I thought to myself.

He walked over to me and hugged me from behind I didn't know if I was supposed to be afraid, I wasn't, I felt safe as if he was my safe place.
"I saw you with the gun, I know you must have a lot of questions and is probably wondering why I have so many, I told you I am somewhat wealthy and I need protection there are more in the house In different locations, I don't want security I don't want someone to be following me around every day, I don't trust people like that", he said.
I replied, "You told me you wanted me to live with you when were you going to tell me you have guns here?".
"I'm sorry I was going to but I forgot, now can you please come upstairs so we can go to bed," he said.

I went in the fridge and got a sorrel beer then walked to the room. He followed, I didn't speak to him the rest of the night. I went to bed and I turned my back to him, in the middle of the night I felt him pulling me closer, he wrapped his arms around me. I woke up in the morning realizing we were arm in arm when I saw that he was awake I pulled away and went to take a shower, I put my clothes on and left I didn't tell him I was leaving.

I know I shouldn't have left without telling him. I didn't have to leave but it just didn't sit right with me that he had weapons in the house and I didn't know about them. I didn't expect him to say 'oh babe I have guns in the house so watch out' but we speak about everything so he could've told me.

I reached home and Mums said, "watch yah a wah uh a duh yah?". I smiled and acted like all was well.
Mr. Darkskin called me continuously but I didn't pick up, he called mums saying he'd be leaving the country for a couple of days I acted like I didn't care but deep down it killed me. It killed me that he'd be leaving it killed me that I left without saying goodbye. A week had passed and I still didn't answer his calls or texts I didn't know what to say.

Sorry for leaving without telling you goodbye.
Why did you leave me?

A knock on my door pulled me from thought I went and opened it, it was Mr.Darkskin I pulled him in and hugged him  I started crying on his shoulders "I'm sorry, I'm sorry I should've told you I was leaving I was just so angry" I said. He replied, "It's ok babe even though you weren't answering my texts or calls I ensured that you were safe a close eye was always watching". I didn't care to understand what he meant I just wanted to know why he left me so long and where he went.

"Why did you leave," I asked "I had to go to Cuba for a couple of days because one of my companies wasn't running as it should and I wanted to see what the problem was", he replied.

Thanks for reading❤️
Follow me on Instagram @gun.fairy